Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Finally picked mine up! And then immediately dropped it off for paint correction, PPF and tint. Will post again once that is finished up…

2C25D94F-3F3C-4F06-AA63-2D0D6EFA573B.jpeg

EDF87175-5921-4B18-80AF-D756F79BC2B9.jpeg

Finally picked mine up! And then immediately dropped it off for paint correction, PPF and tint. Will post again once that is finished up…

View attachment 22439
View attachment 22440
I had the dealer leave all the plastic on too, and almost two months later I'm still finding small strips of it on the inside I never noticed before. Good luck getting it all taken off in a timely manner.

I love the little extra strip of white protective film where transport staff might kick the sill getting in an out of the driver seat. I can't imagine how much behind-the-scenes bureaucracy was involved in approving that small addition.

They close my favorite stretch of Hooligan road Nov 1st - May 1st so I took the 4 on a end of year rip through the backcountry. Temps in the mid 50's, not a cloud to be seen, couldn't really think of a better way to annihilate a tank of gas.

And the cherry on top, DOT has heard my prayers and repaved a huge section of this road making it go from simply awesome to a tier 1 magic carpet. Might have to take the motorcycle for a lap tomorrow...

Last edited:
First day out after ending the 1500 mile breakin. No opportunity to give it much throttle but what little I did was fun. Don

Beautiful shiny car running where it belongs plus great fall colors. Don
Did you have a Solstice/Sky Don???? We had a guy named Don on the forums over there that would always type his name after his comments....just wondering.

Did you have a Solstice/Sky Don???? We had a guy named Don on the forums over there that would always type his name after his comments....just wondering.
No, prior cars were a 2016 Chevy SS totaled by an out of control beater giving me a headon. Cop saw it all, 100% other driver's fault. And a 2009 Pontiac G8GT. Don

Yup, Laguna Seca on a 105 db day, but the day ended early, too many Porsche fanatics in the wrong run group, pissed me and another driver off, so I bailed. Guys were passing in corners without a point by and essentially pushed one guy off the track into a tank slapper. This was a point by and passing on the straight only group. I got my time down to 1:56 and was getting faster, but I can't drive pissed off

Last edited:
Yup, Laguna Seca on a 105 db day, but the day ended early, too many Porsche fanatics in the wrong run group, pissed me and another driver off, so I bailed. Guys were passing in corners without a point by and essentially pushed one guy off the track into a tank slapper. This was a point by and passing on the straight only group. I got my time down to 1:56 and was getting faster, but I can't drive pissed off
That's sketchy as hell - you made the right decision.

I don't see the time slip?
I haven't pulled them out of my glove box yet. Best was an 11.66 though. I was planning on posting pics of the best slips and info in the one 60ft/ drag racing thread soon.

Edit: ok here's my best 4 runs, out of 18 total in 2 hours with outside air temp at 80*. Before this, I hadn't been to the track since 2011.
20231031_191740.jpg

Last edited:
Picked it up from the detailer today! Just some quick phone photos, but hope to find some time for nicer ones this weekend before I get it too dirty. I was too excited to drive it.

78A973AD-02F8-422C-8E18-4A351E12026F.jpeg

EFDDBF17-4826-4B66-8FF1-F7345AF6C8B8.jpeg

E85DED07-772A-4B35-B155-0548A7B3C6AF.jpeg

Started getting some more pieces as I am moving toward more HP...
20231104_122413.jpg
20231104_124827r.jpg
20231104_125919.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!