Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Im at 1400mi so I installed a brand new, custom, one of a kind...

Windshield crack.

First one in over 2 decades of driving so I guess I shouldnt be too pissed.

5th wheel trailer dipped his tire onto the shoulder and sent up a shotgun blast of rocks. No pic because I cant even stand to look at it.

Is that big brother tucked in back there? Do you get your fix with the 4, or are you having withdrawals about the 5 yet! Cold sweats, sleepless nights, s!@# like that? LOL! ;)
He's scared of the 5. He's also scared to sell it I think.

Installed my carbon engine cover.

Attachments

• 20230329_115244.jpg
    20230329_115244.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 77
Is that big brother tucked in back there? Do you get your fix with the 4, or are you having withdrawals about the 5 yet! Cold sweats, sleepless nights, s!@# like that? LOL! ;)
Ha ha, I'm probably going to uncover her this weekend for a little drive, but I do get my fix daily with the 4BW..... I will drive the 5BW more this year, and the 4BW will probably be sold in Jan of next year, but thats on the down low so don't tell anyone....

Exterior is officially done (maybe?)
20230329_113711.jpg

Got the front lip and wheel deflectors installed tonight.
20230329_221444a.jpg

20230329_221520a.jpg

20230329_221607a.jpg

Not sure how they expect you to get the clips reinstalled without taking the entire bumper off, or at least having a lift... Got 2 of the 6 clips in.

Last edited:
today I finally scrubbed and ceramic coated the white leather seats. I managed to get all of the denim blue dye off the seats but could not get some of the minor staining from my brown belt. used cquartz leather 2.0 coating. It went on easy w/ 2 coats and dried matte. It was expensive but autogeek had a 25% off sale last week. hopefully it holds up well enough. good luck to everyone with the sky cool seats!
Have to say my experience with the CQuartz Leather 2.0 and Sky Cool Gray has been disappointing. I applied one coat all over the day I got the car. 1,100 miles later, very noticeable dye transfer from jeans on the driver's seat, and it hasn't really done much to prevent dirt marks on the door grab handles and armrests. Waste of $67 it seems.

Guess I'll have to clean these areas every month or two. Anybody have a good leather cleaner to recommend? My Meguairs stuff did okay, but always looking for better.

Carbon mirrors installed with PPF.
PXL_20230401_204718748.jpg
PXL_20230401_204711836.jpg
PXL_20230401_204704953.jpg
PXL_20230401_204554200.jpg
PXL_20230401_204459367.jpg
PXL_20230401_204443305.jpg

Washed both cars today. Even under the cover for the winter the bw accumulated a nice layer of dust.

Attachments

• IMG_3867.jpeg
    IMG_3867.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 70
Reinstated insurance. Just need a couple days of rain to finish cleaning the street of tax dollars I mean salt then we be cruisin!

Installed a set of the ZL1Addons leave on jack pucks today. At first I was just going to put them on top of the plastic rocker trim, but decided I didn’t like the small amount of flex and broke out the dremmel tool so they would be inset. They’ll definitely make tire work easier.
B759D23A-B8EF-41F9-B883-56936ECED3CA.jpeg

E32DA269-C5AC-496E-8DAA-7FB86E8BCEB2.jpeg

Have to say my experience with the CQuartz Leather 2.0 and Sky Cool Gray has been disappointing. I applied one coat all over the day I got the car. 1,100 miles later, very noticeable dye transfer from jeans on the driver's seat, and it hasn't really done much to prevent dirt marks on the door grab handles and armrests. Waste of $67 it seems.

Guess I'll have to clean these areas every month or two. Anybody have a good leather cleaner to recommend? My Meguairs stuff did okay, but always looking for better.
I’m using the colourlock system on my sky cool gray seats and have been very pleased….they e been through 10k miles in 12 months.

I’m using the colourlock system on my sky cool gray seats and have been very pleased….they e been through 10k miles in 12 months.
I can’t stand most leather products because they are greasy and cause the leather to be too shiny. Discovered Colourlock a few months ago and it’s the greatest system I have ever used. Protects the surface but adds zero shine.

I can’t stand most leather products because they are greasy and cause the leather to be too shiny. Discovered Colourlock a few months ago and it’s the greatest system I have ever used. Protects the surface but adds zero shine.
Same!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners