Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

I was going to ask, but...a north Jersey psychologist with a twisted sense of humor?

Comedy Rose GIF by CBC

@dribs15 will be arriving here shortly, he just has to affix his yarmulke.

... you rang?!

mazel-tov.gif

767CAEA6-6760-41F8-B111-083F431020E5.jpeg

I bought the red controller tho and only opens/closer fully. Need to switch to the normal black ones to be able to adjust how open they are.

Also, have it fully open and the muffler fully open, makes the off throttle burble note a lot more pronounced.

View attachment 14080
I bought the red controller tho and only opens/closer fully. Need to switch to the normal black ones to be able to adjust how open they are.

Also, have it fully open and the muffler fully open, makes the off throttle burble note a lot more pronounced.
Sound clips ASAP lol

View attachment 14080

Very nicely done!👌

I bought pedal extenders for my wife lol.

I took her out for a lesson on driving stick, and she couldnt comfortably FULLY depress the clutch. She is at the bottom of the ergonomics scale at 5'0.

She said she actually had fun and we should keep up with the lessons.

Pulled the wheels, cleaned and did a ceramic coating on the brake caliper (carefully) and the wheels. Applied some copper anti-size to the wheel lug studs and swapped out the standard chrome capped lug nuts for the black chrome GM parts.

IMG_4980.jpg

68944966945__C3E0B822-69DF-4B97-B354-9F3411F3373F.jpg

Today I fixed my CF1 splitter scrapes. It has 5" of ground clearance at the two bend points towards the side of the car and 5.5" in the middle. But that won't clear with a tow on a hook at 248 miles on the clock. (Dead BCM) I just sanded the scraped portions and added these: SLiPLO Universal Bumper Guard Scrape Skid Plate Protector Kit

There was a company that made Protekt plates for cars in higher volumes that I used for the C7Z splitter, but they don't yet make them for our cars. I found these and they are easy to install and appear to work well. I only used two of the eight supplied pieces in one carton. I used a full piece on the center and half pieces at each bend.

View attachment 14080

Weld beads are clean, video of the exhaust "burble" would be cool.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back