Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

You mean you don't like it here? :cry:

Even though it is a true Goat Rodeo, I kinda like seeing the inner workings (non-workings? LOL) of the process and the comparisons to others. It helps build my knowledge base and give me perspective.

Shooting Star GIF

or...
The More You Know Nice Try GIF by reactionseditor
I want to be on a car forum because I choose to be there to discuss cars, not because I have to be as there is no other way to reliably track my order. But now that I'm here... Throat Yogurt for everyone!

tbs network comedy GIF by The Detour

I want to be on a car forum because I choose to be there to discuss cars, not because I have to be as there is no other way to reliably track my order. But now that I'm here... Throat Yogurt for everyone!

tbs network comedy GIF by The Detour
Gosh, if I have a nickel for every time someone yelled throat yogurt for everyone at me, I'd be a very rich man! For sure I'd be spamming Rennlist instead of the lollygagging with the proletariat counting goat turds on a map.

I was going to ask, but...a north Jersey psychologist with a twisted sense of humor?

Comedy Rose GIF by CBC

@dribs15 will be arriving here shortly, he just has to affix his yarmulke.
Me too, Jersey Jew. But don't practice, never bar mitzvah'd, celebrated Xmas because my mother like the decorations and am the god father to my sister's kids lol.

I call myself Jewish Light, all of the flavor, none of the guilt.

Me too, Jersey Jew. But don't practice, never bar mitzvah'd, celebrated Xmas because my mother like the decorations and am the god father to my sister's kids lol.

I call myself Jewish Light, all of the flavor, none of the guilt.
And here I am stuck with all of the guilt and none of the flavor!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back