Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

What did you do to your Blackwing today?

Today, on day 4 of ownership, I verified that the driveway inclination sensors located at the corners of the front bumper are functional.

View attachment 12250

View attachment 12251

Yup, both of them.

View attachment 12252

I dropped my son off at a friend's house and pulled into a driveway I've pulled into before without incident in my S2000, but the 4BW was having none of that. Message received.

Anyone replaced these before? Looks like they are only held on by 4 hex screws...I assume I can just order two more at the dealership.
Imagine if you had CF1!

Oh, that sucks. You may want to wait to see what other curbs, driveways, etc might be lurking about.

Last edited:
Precisely why I didn't get the CF package.

I'll be curious to know how much the replacement cost for the plastic ones are. Please post if you get a chance!
That's standard splitter; not even CF1.

Fooooook TY, after having a cry and a lie down, I'd just leave them as is. Order replacements for sure, but not put them on right away. 45* angle entries all the time!

IMG_4371.jpg

Just spoke to my local parts department...$334 *each*. Plus a $75 core charge. :hb
Shit! Stressful. I'm on the cameras front and back all the time with parking bumpers around here it's a must! Fixable, stings but fixable. STILL WAITING ON MY FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS GM...PLEASE!

Shit! Stressful. I'm on the cameras front and back all the time with parking bumpers around here it's a must! Fixable, stings but fixable. STILL WAITING ON MY FRONT AND REAR PARKING SENSORS GM...PLEASE!
$$$ on a CF splitter replacement now is not in my plans The CF is very cool, but gets your attention when doing simple shit like parking, leaving a pitched DW etc..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back