Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tried wet traction mode today

DCV

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Ct4 V Balckwing
So it’s been raining and slick in the DMV today, so I was in my mode and also activated wet traction control. It worked pretty good, I tried on purpose to get wheel spin but the TC in wet mode won’t let them spin. Had it on RT 50 and got up to 105 or so and it was rock solid and stable. That downforce really helps out in wet conditions.

I readily admit to speeding. Most state police road units are let’s say 30 or so years old troopers so when they pull over a guy that’s their father or grandfather age, they tell you to slow down and walk away. You know the vibe that, well I’m old and the car is so smooth I just didn’t realize how fast I was going routine.

Ran it full send in the rain on track yesterday, I was faster than almost everyone except for my friend in is GT3RS with fresh Pirelli tires. Very very fun to use when it's slippery.

Last edited:
Does changing to WET mode automatically change the engine shift speed from Tour to sport or track since PTM is changed? For example, in V-mode changing PTM to Dry it auto changes the engine shift speed in Sport to Track. Curious if its not in "V-Mode" if it changes in background as well.

Mine is a 6 speed so I don't know how the A10 handles that. I suppose someone should give it a go.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back