Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to me ‘22 5BW

Dave

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Bought a 2022 CT5-V Blackwing 6M recently.
Have been looking for the last year or so, and now that I’m driving it, love it!
Last car was a 2016 Porsche Cayenne Turbo, believe it or not similar acceleration. From there similarities diverge quickly. The BW is just a hell of a lot more fun. So glad to be in a car again!
I’ve looked in the forum, and haven’t found a similar question: when in My Mode and toggling through to “dry” with steering wheel control, my traction control off light comes on. I can turn TC back on with the TC button next to the RPM match button. Tried to understand from the manual if normal, but didn’t see why it does this.
Anyway, picture attached taken before test drive.

Attachments

• IMG_2308.jpeg
    IMG_2308.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 55
Very nice. And debadged too. Enjoy it in good health!!

Nice. I just recently picked up mine, a 22 manual, as well.

The TC off light comes on because full TC is no longer applied when you enter any of the PTM settings. It's just a reminder that the nannie state is slightly less oppressive.

Nice. I just recently picked up mine, a 22 manual, as well.
Congratulations! How in the world does every '22 out there not have 30-40k miles?! Mine had 10k when purchased and it's going to have as many more as I can get this time next year.

The TC off light comes on because full TC is no longer applied when you enter any of the PTM settings. It's just a reminder that the nannie state is slightly less oppressive.
Thanks! I've played with a lot of the various settings now all good. Anyone get their tires from Costco 🤣

Congratulations! How in the world does every '22 out there not have 30-40k miles?! Mine had 10k when purchased and it's going to have as many more as I can get this time next year.
Mine had 11k miles on it. It is also famous. :) I have spotted it in a couple youtube GM marketing / driving
videos.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners