Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V academy

The whole region got pelted last week - Death Valley was even worse.
Hopefully everyone's homes and businesses are able to get back up to 100% as easily as possible and no one was seriously hurt.

This looks to be knocking out at least a couple weeks worth of V academies? The C8s and BW s did look 'safe' based on the couple times they were shown, but who knows whether they may have still had some water/mud damage.
Soooo cheap blackwings coming up for sale on bringatrailer soon is what I'm hearing?

I will be in Henderson, NV for work on Thursday and Friday this week and will have some time before my flight back on Friday night. I made an appointment to pop up there and do a "tour" of the place....looking forward to it.

I will be in Henderson, NV for work on Thursday and Friday this week and will have some time before my flight back on Friday night. I made an appointment to pop up there and do a "tour" of the place....looking forward to it.
Bring your mud boots.

I'm looking forward to the low down on what's happening there, I have to imagine this week's class is cancelled. Unless it's become the Cadillac rally stage V academy (could be kinda fun actually).

I'm looking forward to the low down on what's happening there, I have to imagine this week's class is cancelled. Unless it's become the Cadillac rally stage V academy (could be kinda fun actually).

I am on wait list and they called me tonight to offer a 4bw class on Aug 17th and 18th

p.s., I did not take it due to kids first back to school ... If anyone should happen to want it, call or email your advisor asap ..

Last edited:
When did you make this appointment? Is part of the tour helping clean up?

Had a chance to tour the Spring Mountain track and resort. Rick Malone was awesome...spent more than an hour with me. Place really got hit hard by the flooding but they are doing a great job with the clean up. They have 4 different tracks two skidpad areas. There was a Corvette class on and a Cadillac special event for the Lyriq. The good news is that they received 10 new cars (4s and 5s) so slots should start opening up soon. Some of those cars will be spares of course. Some pics I took.
PXL_20220812_215600151.jpg
PXL_20220812_215520049.jpg
PXL_20220812_215341019.jpg
PXL_20220812_214137656.jpg
PXL_20220812_211017149.jpg
PXL_20220812_205901600.jpg

Attachments

• PXL_20220812_214133275.jpg
    PXL_20220812_214133275.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 81
I was there for the BW class on this past Monday and Tuesday, track was open, though dusty in spots, according to the instructors everyone pitched in, grabbed a broom or a shovel and got the track back in shape for the class before mine even. Amazing dedication and staff at Spring Mountain! As others have also noted, the 2 day V academy is an amazing experience and instructors are excellent.

I was there for the BW class on this past Monday and Tuesday, track was open, though dusty in spots, according to the instructors everyone pitched in, grabbed a broom or a shovel and got the track back in shape for the class before mine even. Amazing dedication and staff at Spring Mountain! As others have also noted, the 2 day V academy is an amazing experience and instructors are excellent.
Was the East track open yet????????????????

Got a call from the V Academy...I got dates in April (12th and 13th). Anyone else sign up?
Awesome! Congrats! I got mid March a while back. It is going to be a long wait, but what an experience when we finally get it!

For anyone else, this is your cue to get on the phone to SM!!!

Anyone else here signed up for 9/30-10/1? Got a CT5-V manual reserved. Also rented an M3 Competition on Turo for transportation to/from the track.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back