Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V academy

HEADS UP!
If you have a manual 5BW there is at least 1 slot available for October 10/11 as of this morning.
Or if you have an a10 5BW but are cool driving the manual, that'd work as well of course :cool:

Here's where it's going to get interesting. I bought my 4BW brand new. I get to go for free. Now that I traded it, but haven't had the chance to get to the V academy (classes full), and traded it, do I still get to go for free or am I SOL?

200 (7).gif

... but I'm still pulling for you! 🤞
Glad you contacted prior and got the email 🎰

Here's where it's going to get interesting. I bought my 4BW brand new. I get to go for free. Now that I traded it, but haven't had the chance to get to the V academy (classes full), and traded it, do I still get to go for free or am I SOL?
I just signed up for April 12-13 . They only asked for my VIN never asked if I still had the car

I'm in for April 3-4! Stoked to try someone else's manual 5BW on the skidpad and on the track :)

This will be my second V-Series Academy visit; the first one was in 2011. Here are some pics from back then I probably took on a Blackberry...

photo.jpg
photo 8.jpg

photo 6.jpg

Anyone here attending this coming Friday and Saturday? I'll be there!

I have my dates for December 5th and 6th. Flying in from NY and then spending a few days in Las Vegas with my cousin. This will be my second trip to Vegas in the same year !

As an FYI the Cadillac V Club is doing a 1 day V Academy for $1200 (effectively a condensed version of the big boy, but you get to drive the 4BW & 5BW) at the start of November.
Incase anyone has a long wait for the proper V Academy and wants to get something in this year and/or wants to drive the car they don't own.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back