Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

V academy

Oh snap, I totally forgot in my excitement over actually getting the car that this is a thing I'm entitled to!

Edit: F me in the A... are they really booked out until 2023?

I’m going July 18-19

Oh snap, I totally forgot in my excitement over actually getting the car that this is a thing I'm entitled to!

Edit: F me in the A... are they really booked out until 2023?
I'm getting my 4BW this week and was looking forward to being able to sign up for this - oof, what is the earliest calendar date they have available? Or '22 is closed and we need to wait for '23 to open up?
It's cracking value, especially compared to BMW which only gives out a generic 'sampler' experience - it costs $1k for a proper full M day.

I'm getting my 4BW this week and was looking forward to being able to sign up for this - oof, what is the earliest calendar date they have available? Or '22 is closed and we need to wait for '23 to open up?
It's cracking value, especially compared to BMW which only gives out a generic 'sampler' experience - it costs $1k for a proper full M day.
It looks like they have lots of dates but the soonest ones where you get the register option are 2023

If I'm reading this right, the Vette guys have to pay $1,000 for a 2-day school at Spring Mountain:

Im still debating on doing this but I gotta pay out of pocket. TallSteve said its about $4K out of pocket. Its probably alot more than that now...

The V academy is still completely free right? Unlike the Corvette school where you still need to cough up $1000.

Wow.... Just got off the phone with Ashley at Spring Mountain and all classes for the V Academy are full as of today. She said they are trying to find a way to fit in more classes and they are also attempting to get more cars from GM so that they can increase the class size in the existing classes. If you are considering going, be sure to call and get on her waiting list.

all classes for the V Academy are full as of today.

Through what date?

EDIT:
Looked this up myself. Their current schedule is through March 20/21 2023.

Last edited:
I read that the course is good for up to a year after taking delivery of the car. I'm just wondering how that works for me. I took delivery end of March and have yet to call the schedule a date, but if they are booked until the end of March, then what? Or does the reservation just need to be made within a year, actual class date doesnt matter?

I read that the course is good for up to a year after taking delivery of the car. I'm just wondering how that works for me. I took delivery end of March and have yet to call the schedule a date, but if they are booked until the end of March, then what? Or does the reservation just need to be made within a year, actual class date doesnt matter?

I had this same question, I got my car in April.

The lady on the phone told me you have to attend the class within 1 year of the purchase date. If you cannot do so then they will ask GM for an extension and apparently so far GM has been lenient.

Does anyone know if the 23 models have the same offer?

You have to attend the class within the 1 year. It would probably be best to contact Ashley at Spring Mountain ASAP. At least you can make your case to Cadillac that you contacted Spring Mountain within your first 4 month of ownership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back