Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V This is how it should look!

Cadillac CT4-V model

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
There were VERY few things I felt needed changing on my BlackWing.

Most issues revolved around carbon fiber.

I was willing to add the front splitter if it didn't affect my enjoyment of the car. I simply found the design of the OEM splitter protruded enough to cause me to worry. I wished my standard 2pc mini splitters were carbon.

I also loved the grille header offered on the 5 but not the 4.

Lastly, I felt the piano black plastic in the interior was meant to be carbon.

All of these issues were solved thanks to @jonnywaffles11

We met up on Sunday
He installed the headunit trim since he had that down to a science. We both tackled the splitters. Today, I did the grille header which requires bumper removal. I just had the carbon pcs PPF'd for good measure.

I'm smitten with the result. Last touch for the front is a colored/dechromed badge from Savage that'll be here soon. Eventually I'll have the window switch surrounds done in carbon to kill the rest of the piano black.
PXL_20230702_140615864.jpg
PXL_20230707_123300486.jpg
PXL_20230707_124910926.jpg
PXL_20230707_212446732.jpg
PXL_20230707_212508152.jpg
PXL_20230707_212522029.jpg
PXL_20230707_212753491.jpg
PXL_20230707_212923575.jpg
PXL_20230707_215816001.jpg

How were these pieces made and where can I buy them.
Factory pieces had carbon applied to them.

Jon/Jonnywaffles11 is who made them.

I love the CF infotainment piece. How much?

Oh no what have you done, don't put ideas in my head. My C7 Z06 has more GM plastic all over the interior I've been wanting to replace but the cost is so dumb I've been avoiding it.

I thought my BW was fine in comparison so I could live with it but now I'm over here looking up options.

Oh, the orange looks great against the carbon, fyi!

I really like the grill header. It really sets the car off. I wish someone made the piece above the rear license plate in carbon (other than the Chinese knockoff).

I think @jonnywaffles11 needs to set up shop here??

I was willing to add the front splitter if it didn't affect my enjoyment of the car. I simply found the design of the OEM splitter protruded enough to cause me to worry. I wished my standard 2pc mini splitters were carbon.

We met up on Sunday
He installed the headunit trim since he had that down to a science. We both tackled the splitters. Today, I did the grille header which requires bumper removal. I just had the carbon pcs PPF'd for good measure.

I'm smitten with the result. Last touch for the front is a colored/dechromed badge from Savage that'll be here soon. Eventually I'll have the window switch surrounds done in carbon to kill the rest of the piano black. View attachment 20052View attachment 20053View attachment 20054View attachment 20055View attachment 20056View attachment 20057View attachment 20058View attachment 20059View attachment 20060
Thats awesome, looks sexy for sure!

Posting this in one spot to gauge interest

We met up on Sunday

I'm smitten with the result. Last touch for the front is a colored/dechromed badge from Savage that'll be here soon. Eventually I'll have the window switch surrounds done in carbon to kill the rest of the piano black. View attachment 20052View attachment 20053View attachment 20054View attachment 20055View attachment 20056View attachment 20057View attachment 20058View attachment 20059View attachment 20060
the interior and grille header are fantastic.

How do we order these?

I’d also be fully on board for the window switch carbon.

I believe in #thewaronplastic

The CF grill looks good. I would get the interior CF piece if a company started mass producing/selling them.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back