Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Has anyone “fixed” the ugly plastic piece below the infotainment screen?

So I'd need a core for the ones with an A10. I bought used displays off eBay to get these pieces as they don't sell separately unfortunately. I have a 4 and a 5 manual in the works. The screens were about $250 ea when I bought them, if you could find a trim panel and send it to me I could do it though
So, what about for the M6's? Are you making and selling the center piece only? If so, I would be interested in one. I really like the looks of yours compared to the ones on Ebay made in China 😞

Same

I've got a M6 ct5 that would be ready to go, and a M6 ct4 may be sold already but we will see what @Jameson's Viggen says this weekend. If he takes it I'll have a core to do another one at some point in the future. I've got two sets of the ct4 triangular trim pieces on either side of the screen ready to ship if theres any interest.

I've got a M6 ct5 that would be ready to go, and a M6 ct4 may be sold already but we will see what @Jameson's Viggen says this weekend. If he takes it I'll have a core to do another one at some point in the future. I've got two sets of the ct4 triangular trim pieces on either side of the screen ready to ship if theres any interest.
IMG20230628200626.jpg

That’s what I need M6 CT5 V BW
How much do you want for it?

Interested if CPA doesn’t buy as I’m also a 5VBWM6

We shall start the bidding at $500!
Interested if CPA doesn’t buy as I’m also a 5VBWM6

Joking aside, I need to figure out how much I'm in the hole on these projects, not doing it to make money, just trying to avoid losing money on them! Give me a few days to figure out material costs and polish it up and I'll let ya know

Ok
I sent you a dm with my particulars.
Thanks

These are sold but once I receive cores back I likely will do another round or two if there interest.

I do also have ct4 trim pieces that do look great by themselves if anyone would like those to spruce up the interior, PM me

PXL_20230702_140615864.jpg
PXL_20230702_152339069.jpg
PXL_20230702_152829880.jpg
PXL_20230702_152837506.jpg

Dang, that looks good! The front lips are new carbon pieces?
Yes, carbon over the existing lips. I love the look of the factory carbon lip, but didnt want to worry about living with it. I thought this was a nice compromise. I also had the top grille header in carbon but I'll throw it on later as it requires the bumper off.

So I know I've teased this but seeing as there is strong demand, I'd like to proposed the following:

Since these pieces unfortunately cannot be sourced separately and only come as a part of the screen assembly, there is a high initial cost to have a piece on hand to skin in carbon, unless you are willing to be screenless for a bit of time.

I'd like to try and partner with a local shop that specializes in carbon fiber to more quickly turn these things out since I have a day job and would never be able to do this full time. If there's enough interest, I'd like to get deposits from people to reserve places in line and then basically send you the new carbon panel and have you send back the stock panel to me to be skinned and sent to the next guy. Depending on demand I'd try and source an additional core sample or two to expedite things. I would provide instructions and walkthroughs, these are pretty easy to swap over with a pry tool and screwdriver.

If there's interest for this I would need to know the breakdowns of the 4 options (currently only have cores for the manual 4 and 5 but could try to source the autos if demand is there)

Ct4 manual
Ct4 auto
Ct5 manual
Ct5 auto

These likely would be somewhere around $350 shipped and with a return label to send the old panel back (if I can get more people I could potentially try to lower costs

So I know I've teased this but seeing as there is strong demand, I'd like to proposed the following:

Since these pieces unfortunately cannot be sourced separately and only come as a part of the screen assembly, there is a high initial cost to have a piece on hand to skin in carbon, unless you are willing to be screenless for a bit of time.

I'd like to try and partner with a local shop that specializes in carbon fiber to more quickly turn these things out since I have a day job and would never be able to do this full time. If there's enough interest, I'd like to get deposits from people to reserve places in line and then basically send you the new carbon panel and have you send back the stock panel to me to be skinned and sent to the next guy. Depending on demand I'd try and source an additional core sample or two to expedite things. I would provide instructions and walkthroughs, these are pretty easy to swap over with a pry tool and screwdriver.

If there's interest for this I would need to know the breakdowns of the 4 options (currently only have cores for the manual 4 and 5 but could try to source the autos if demand is there)

Ct4 manual
Ct4 auto
Ct5 manual
Ct5 auto

These likely would be somewhere around $350 shipped and with a return label to send the old panel back (if I can get more people I could potentially try to lower costs
I'm in for a CT4 Auto version

Ct4 manual
Ct4 auto
Ct5 manual
Ct5 auto

I'm in for a CT4 manual version.

I'll take one too. Put me down for one, it's for a 22 ct5v Blackwing with the 6spd manual.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back