Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Table showing Blackwings delivered by dealership

T.O.Blackwing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
22 5BW
I saw that here somewhere but can’t find it anymore despite searching.
Or did I see it somewhere else, with just the link here?
Anyone else see it and remember where this is?
It doesn’t appear to be in the registry, which was the first place I looked, or did I miss something?
A link or nudge or hint (or even whack in the noggin) would be appreciated.
I want to see how many allocations the dealers around me received in 22 and I saw that information listed somewhere, but just can’t find it anymore.

Not sure if this is the latest one, but it’s what I had on my phone.

Attachments

• Dealer allocations 02-22-2022.pdf
    494.2 KB · Views: 247
Wow. That list is insane. My dealer shows 1 and I know for a fact there were at least 4 cars there this year (including mine).

Wow. That list is insane. My dealer shows 1 and I know for a fact there were at least 4 cars there this year (including mine).
Realize that was manually compiled in February and is not up to date. There isn't an automated updated list.

Not sure if this is the latest one, but it’s what I had on my phone.
Thanks, appreciated, but what I remember seeing is something more detailed and recent that included cars received by Canadian dealerships.
Anyone else remember seeing that somewhere?

I think I saw the one you’re talking about. It’s most likely on my laptop at home, but I’m out of town for work.

oof lol. If only I could read. To be fair, I will blame that one on not having coffee in me this morning

Ok, what are the cars with the * symbol compared to same serial number with out? Also what are the yellow shaded cars?

Ok, what are the cars with the * symbol compared to same serial number with out? Also what are the yellow shaded cars?
Looks like asterisks are automatics & my version has red shaded that look like they went to other than North America.
Thanks for the link. I had it saved on my browser but the link went bad.

Cars with * are the A10 automatic variants. Cars highlighted in Red are export, ones highlighted in yellow have incomplete fields so a portion of the data is missing

Looks like some are also red that have a S/N here

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners