Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Spring Mountain V Academy

CT5-V Model
You and your son enjoying this type event together is awesome! I get to see that at work and they are usually really good classes to be on. I would really like to experience this with my dad and my son….. just have to wait a few years.
Father , son and grandson in 1 class that would be epic ! 3 generations of gear heads is so cool , another good thing about these type of programs or schools is they teach car control exercises , braking exercises , wet skid pad , visual scanning and so many things you can use in every day driving situations .

Anyone signed up for October 26/27 @ Spring Mountain ?

Anyone signed up for October 26/27 @ Spring Mountain ?
I haven't picked a date but later in the year sounds much better than Summer in the desert like I did last time! (Can't go 10/26 as we're supposed to go to U.S. Grand Prix at COTA - unless Formula1 decides to bail on the U.S. with our high pandemic infection rates...)

I'm taking my son with me and paying for his so hopefully he can drive a 5BW too...
My son and I will be driving 'our' BW down to Vegas (6 hour drive). He'll be joining for everything but the driving because my cheap ass ain't got $4k for him and he is car poor. They have a deal where he can stay, eat, and join the classroom sessions for almost nothing.

Curious, do they offer both transmissions for the course? Really hope I can drive a 6sp like mine!

Does anyone happen to know if the lodging and food is included with the $3,545 price?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back