Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Snowing on the goat pen

ArgentWing

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Not sure about Lansing but apparently they're getting some snow in Detroit

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpg
    IMG_4108.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 86
I'm always a minority when I say this, I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER!!!! This makes me happy.

I'm always a minority when I say this, I LOVE SNOW AND WINTER!!!! This makes me happy.
I kinda like it too until the end of February or so. Then I'm done. It's kind of early for snow too. Around Christmas would be good! 😂
I was thinking about all those poor Blackwings though left out in the elements instead of safe and warm in our garages!

My goat just sitting there freezing her plastic tits off is beyond painful to imagine.

The Shining GIF

Wunderground shows rain in Lansing and temperatures rising for the next 10 days with no snow in the forecasts
Yeah it's supposed to be in the 60s - 70's here in Buffalo all next week starting tomorrow. It is definitely coming though!

Now everyone is going to cancel their BW orders because they sat in the snow.
I mean is it even a car anymore?
Or is it no different than a bird bath (a $100k one) left out in the garden over winter, covered in snow & not serving its actual purpose.

Only to be worn & weathered and nowhere near as good as those new bird baths available at Home Depot in the Spring?

I'll have to ask my sis if there was any real snow. They're out in Ann Arbor MI. Used to live by 16 mile, north of Detroit.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back