Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone receive their 2024 ct5 BW yet?

detjoe

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 ct5 v bw
Hey yall,

my '24 5 BW reached 3800 status on Aug.1 and I have been patiently waiting in the goat pen ever since. I was just curious if anyone has received a '24 MY yet?

Awesome! How long did it take from your build date to delivery? Mine was built last week so I'm trying to gage a time

Awesome! How long did it take from your build date to delivery? Mine was built last week so I'm trying to gage a time
It really seems like a crapshoot. Mine was built 7/28 and the dealer initially expected it mid August. Then it got put into a holding yard somewhere with no updates until it randomly showed up at the dealer weeks later.

What are the differences between a 2023 and 2024 ct v 5 blackwing? I’ve heard roomers but nothing concrete.

What are the differences between a 2023 and 2024 ct v 5 blackwing? I’ve heard roomers but nothing concrete.
The only discernible difference I've heard of is a small 20th anniversary decal in front of the hood.

It really seems like a crapshoot. Mine was built 7/28 and the dealer initially expected it mid August. Then it got put into a holding yard somewhere with no updates until it randomly showed up at the dealer weeks later.
umm yes! The holding yard that's where people like me light up the fags and properly break em in!

+ Some color choice changes.

Does anyone know how acurate is cadillac website when it comes to EDD? Thanks
Screenshot 2023-09-05 at 8.40.18 PM.png

Does anyone know how acurate is cadillac website when it comes to EDD? Thanks

It seems like the EDD has a varied history. Several people have the EDD come and go with no notification and then eventually get their car weeks later. Some people don't get an EDD and the car just shows up. Others have the EDD constantly pushed back multiple times.

I THINK it is a little better now, but I can't confirm. My car popped an EDD of 9/11 recently, then today it just changed to 9/25. I am hoping this isn't a trend that keeps moving back on me. Fingers crossed I actually do get it by the end of the month.

It seems like the EDD has a varied history. Several people have the EDD come and go with no notification and then eventually get their car weeks later. Some people don't get an EDD and the car just shows up. Others have the EDD constantly pushed back multiple times.

I THINK it is a little better now, but I can't confirm. My car popped an EDD of 9/11 recently, then today it just changed to 9/25. I am hoping this isn't a trend that keeps moving back on me. Fingers crossed I actually do get it by the end of the month.
I never had an EDD and the car never showed up on the Cadillac inventory page or the dealer's website. One day my dealer said the car was still in Michigan and the next day it was dropped off at the dealer with no notification. The salesman didn't even know it arrived until he checked the car's status and saw the location of the car on the map.

After the car is built all bets are off on delivery. Mine too was showing delayed with Cadillac and was never given an EDD. It showed up announced at the dealer. Some cars seem make it out of the pen quicker than others. I think everyone who ordered a bw has tried to figure it out. Unfortunately there is a reason that it is called the goat rodeo....

Just remember the E stands for "Estimated" and the T from TPW is "Target". I'd bet no two cars had the same calendar. Absolute cluster fuck.

Today, my EDD disappeared. I reached out to my SA just to check in since it had been a while, he looked it up and the car was put on hold and has not left the yard… ;shrug

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back