Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Sh*tpost: Will GM Skip Or Build VIN 666?

Berserker

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
'23 CT4-V Blackwing 6MT #Riftgang
My CT4-V manual has a target production week of 08/08. Right now the highest VIN in the tracker for a CT4-V Manual is N0460614. So it looks like I am in the running to get N0460666.

Nothing - literally nothing - would please me more than to get that 666. Will GM actually build a car with that VIN, or should I not get my hopes up?

And if I do get it, wat do? Ask the dealer for a discount? Flip it for an immediate profit? Ask the dealer for a discount and flip it for an immediate profit? Keep it but wash it with holy water?

Thoughts?

My CT4-V manual has a target production week of 08/08. Right now the highest VIN in the tracker for a CT4-V Manual is N0460614. So it looks like I am in the running to get N0460666.

Nothing - literally nothing - would please me more than to get that 666. Will GM actually build a car with that VIN, or should I not get my hopes up?

And if I do get it, wat do? Ask the dealer for a discount? Flip it for an immediate profit? Ask the dealer for a discount and flip it for an immediate profit? Keep it but wash it with holy water?

Thoughts?
Did they skip 13?

Thoughts?
Stay in your momma’s basement until the video game console breaks. When you get bored of playing watch reruns of the Exorcist

Last edited:
Stay in your momma’s basement until the video game console breaks. When you get bored of playing watch reruns of the Exorcist
1657216827348.png

I

Thoughts?
I think the very fact that you really want this VIN should tell you your chances of a discount...

Thoughts?
I’d keep it!!!

Don't they restart the ending VIN sequence numbers for the new year? If so, no chance.

Long ago I worked for a fleet leasing company in Des Plaines IL. The original address was 1313 Rand Rd. He somehow got the city to change the business address to 666 Garland Place. The owner was very superstitious. He would count how many people entered the room, never to walk in a meeting being the 13th person.

Last edited:
Long ago I worked for a fleet leasing company in Des Plaines IL. The original address was 1313 Rand Rd. He somehow got the city to change the business address to 666 Garland Place. The owner was very superstitious. He would count how many people entered the room, never to walk in a meeting being the 13th person.
Wheels Address

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners