Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Service Repair Manual?

Badillac

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 BW5 6MT
Anyone have one or know if they exist? Can only seem to find online subscriptions for $1k+/year. Hoping to get a hard copy or downloaded version but not sure that's even an option. Don't need the software or computer guides- just the mechanical info. Insights are appreciated!

Anyone have one or know if they exist? Can only seem to find online subscriptions for $1k+/year. Hoping to get a hard copy or downloaded version but not sure that's even an option. Don't need the software or computer guides- just the mechanical info. Insights are appreciated!
Search the forum (literally for 'service repair manual'). There is info on here. I think it may be something like $20 for a few days access... which should give you time to print what you need... but don't quote me on that

How good are the wiring sections? I'll need to make a few modifications for stuff that'll require tapping into power in the cabin, was interested in getting a head start finding the best locations to do so.

How good are the wiring sections? I'll need to make a few modifications for stuff that'll require tapping into power in the cabin, was interested in getting a head start finding the best locations to do so.
It's pretty good. Most connectors have diagrams showing what is what. I depinned the 3 ANC mics, and finding them couldn't have been easier. There are harness routing diagrams as well, but the detail is only okay.

Attachments

• Amplifier X3 connector pins.pdf
    153.3 KB · Views: 123
Out of curiosity, what were you doing with the ANC mics?
I installed an an amp and subwoofer, which apparently doesn't play nice with ANC. I asked the audio shop if we could try and keep the mics plugged in to see if ANC would work properly, and they said they've never seen one that worked. I don't really notice a difference.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back