Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Separating CT4-V CT5-V CT6-V Blackwings

CT6 V does have it's own section, and before some one yells at you, it's not a Blackwing. The engine is. I think it's good to keep the 4 and 5 BW's together as a lot of things cross between both cars. Just my 2 cents.

When you start a new topic that's specific to one model or the other, you're able to indicate that.

I do find it interesting that this is now THE Blackwing forum but it definitely wasn’t not, and still is not, the busiest forum for CTS Vs and ATS Vs.

I think a lot of it is due to Rob doing all that incredible work with the order tracking. I think about 90 percent of the activity on this forum was harassing Rob about order status at that time.

Maybe we aren’t allowed to talk about the other forums here, but there is not nearly as much Blackwing activity in those other forums due to most of us being active here.

A10 at spring mountain was just fine. At high rpms the shifts feel a bit rubbery but that's probably to protect the drivetrain

A10 at spring mountain was just fine. At high rpms the shifts feel a bit rubbery but that's probably to protect the drivetrain
Could be, probably condition based which makes sense. I didn't notice at.Spring Mountain nor my local track which is significantly faster.

Could be, probably condition based which makes sense. I didn't notice at.Spring Mountain nor my local track which is significantly faster.
@rdollie I agree, the 5BW A10 I drove at Spring Mountain shifted lighting fast and crisp. When I was reviewing my PDR data, you could hear the same, super fast shifts. Maybe he is driving a 4BW…

@Grainofsand I would think Cadillac would be more concerned of protecting the drive train on manual cars dumping the clutch than an auto car shifting through the gears, lol.

When they did the fastest 0-150-0 testing, they used a 5BW A10 and you could hear the super fast crisp shifting. Glad they did which allowed the Cadillac to be rated the best and fastest sedan.

When you drive the faster (A10) of the two cars, its a natural hate response from the slower M6 crowd.

When they did the fastest 0-150-0 testing, they used a 5BW A10 and you could hear the super fast crisp shifting. Glad they did which allowed the Cadillac to be rated the best and fastest sedan.
it is impressive when you listen to that video how quick the shifts are given its not a dual clutch

Our A10 is a glorious car, shift so fast any RPM. Haven’t heard of anyone complaining about grinding/ notchy feel or needing replacement of A10!
Both car are excellent, we have 6 speed being built now(3400) I’ll let you all know what we think of them after some miles it will be 1600 miles home upon pick up.
JM2C

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners