Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rock Guards

Not sure...I think I'd rather put some PPF down around that area and keep a cleaner look. What you did looks well done though.

Car already has full PPF. Maybe I'm being too anal?
Personal preference. If you live somewhere with lots of stones or pebbles, you may have more need to be concerned. Where I live, no real concern for me. I just have PPF and if it gets damaged, the installer will fix it for free (bought it with the car so it carries same 4-year warranty.)

I believe my front guards stick out further than the OPs picture shows. I have a CT4 BW.

I believe my front guards stick out further than the OPs picture shows. I have a CT4 BW.
I made the OP. I have the 5BW where the guards barely stick out compared to those on the 4BW. In the OP, the red fender is my 5BW and the blue fender was a 4BW that was on the showroom floor when I took delivery. That was the reason I made the post as I thought my dealer may have installed mine guards backwards.

The stock 5BW guards don't offer much in the way of protection, other than for that back edge of the front fenders. I have a number of small chips on the forward edges of my rear fenders which is caused by the front wheels kicking up rocks which they do A LOT with this tire compound. But I've had this most cars and tires I have owned including my 2009 CTS. PPF is really the best solution.

Looks alright, definitely protects better. I see now, you put the bmw flaps on yours.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back