Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rift Being Rift

Congratulations, you've been here for what seems quite awhile patiently waiting it's arrival. Overall you got yours reasonably quickly as you ordered in October. I see Blackwing emblem on it so it's a '23? Silver calipers? Adds contrast to bronze wheels, mine are bronze on bronze. Best of luck and enjoy😁👍 Break-in time is tough 🤣
Only 4 months total. I got pretty lucky all around! Appreciate it, the car has plenty of go even during break in. I may or may not have confirmed you can get into about 8lbs of boost right at 4k rpm.. 😬 Yes '23! I'm taking the badge off though. Silver calipers. I was worried bronze on bronze would be too much
That color combo looks really familiar!

I was never a paint correction/ceramic coat guy, but it make a world of difference on my rift. Mine even had a paint run that the were able to color sand out. You'll love it.
Thanks for the inspiration Frank!! Seriously LOVE this color in person. Pics don't do it justice.

Thanks for the inspiration Frank!! Seriously LOVE this color in person. Pics don't do it justice.

Another Rift + Tech Bronze checking in.

That color combo seems like it is all over this board. But the registry shows that for MY '22 only 27 4BWs and 44 5BWs have it. You and I are '23, of course, and it will be interesting to see whether the combo is more popular in the 2nd year.

I first saw Frank's car on reddit. His is identical in exterior spec to mine, so I kept a picture of his car on my desktop for months while waiting for mine.

Grats again on the car! I am only slightly butthurt that you got it so fast ...

That color combo seems like it is all over this board. But the registry shows that for MY '22 only 27 4BWs and 44 5BWs have it. You and I are '23, of course, and it will be interesting to see whether the combo is more popular in the 2nd year.

I first saw Frank's car on reddit. His is identical in exterior spec to mine, so I kept a picture of his car on my desktop for months while waiting for mine.

My Rift + bronze 5BW was delivered to the dealer last week, so there will be one more!

Rift has different personalities under different lighting but I like them all thus far in my 12 hours of ownership 🔥

Very happy I went with Tech Bronze for the wheels. They're pretty subtle.

Ceramic Coat coming in 3 weeks
Congrats!

I wonder if like the SS forums someone down the road (with dealer login creds) will post the total build numbers. The SS guys always like to say their car is "14 of 127" but the options were only transmission (after '15-17) color, sunroof/slick, and spare/no spare.

I've only seen one other Rift in person, a 5BW in San Diego.

Sorry I got lucky 😅 I honestly feel a little bad getting it so soon compared to some. But not that bad after driving it home 😈

I wonder if like the SS forums someone down the road (with dealer login creds) will post the total build numbers. The SS guys always like to say their car is "14 of 127" but the options were only transmission (after '15-17) color, sunroof/slick, and spare/no spare.

Sorry I got lucky 😅 I honestly feel a little bad getting it so soon compared to some. But not that bad after driving it home 😈
Do not feel even a little bit guilty. Consider it a win. No one will begrudge you for shorter wait. Bottom line you ordered, you waited, you got.

I wonder if like the SS forums someone down the road (with dealer login creds) will post the total build numbers
Isn't that what Rob is doing with the registry?

You owe no one any apologies. And as OldGoat said, I begrudge you nothing.

But I understand the "feel a little bad" thing. When I finally got my '23 4BW there still three '22 5BWs in the tracker. I was just like, "This isn't right." I would gladly have waited another couple of weeks if it would have meant those guys would finally get their cars.

Isn't that what Rob is doing with the registry

Sort of. They had this comprehensive and color coated excel spreadsheet that someone who worked at GM corporate must have put together. It was a direct citation of production numbers vice our voluntary registration

Sort of. They had this comprehensive and color coated excel spreadsheet that someone who worked at GM corporate must have put together. It was a direct citation of production numbers vice our voluntary registration
You can search the Registry for specific combination of options. For example, I used the 4 Registry search to determine my 4BW is one of eight that were Infrared Red with upgraded black interior, automatic and had both carbon packages.

Looks grey in this pic

Attachments

• 644E05ED-ADD4-48F4-8332-8C37A873E151.jpeg
    644E05ED-ADD4-48F4-8332-8C37A873E151.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119

My 4BW is due 9 Feb to the dealer. It is Rift. It's been delayed several times hope it shows up soon.

That might be the best shot I've seen that really shows off the Rift color. That looks friggen awesome!
Seriously, it's been raining in VA Beach all week and I think it really shows on dark/rainy days. In bright sunlight it's confused for white.

That might be the best shot I've seen that really shows off the Rift color. That looks friggen awesome!
+1
I've had so many people ask me what color is that... My neighbor's wife was saying I see blue in it...WTF I thought

Rainy Day Rift. Love this car 😍 although, straight line pulls are rather sketch on rainy 36 degree days...
20230202_172343.jpg
20230202_172332.jpg
20230202_172324.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!