Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rift Being Rift

Rainy Day Rift. Love this car 😍 although, straight line pulls are rather sketch on rainy 36 degree days...

Yeah, upper 30s and rainy here in Houston. Car will break loose in first 3 gears on wet asphalt. How the %#@$ do the 5BW guys even drive their cars????

I'm really digging that caliper color with the Rift and Tech Bronze. I have red calipers, but if I were to spec a car from scratch I would be putting some serious thought into what you have.

Yeah, upper 30s and rainy here in Houston. Car will break loose in first 3 gears on wet asphalt. How the %#@$ do the 5BW guys even drive their cars????

I'm really digging that caliper color with the Rift and Tech Bronze. I have red calipers, but if I were to spec a car from scratch I would be putting some serious thought into what you have.
I half wanted them because they kept me just under my budget lol but also I didn't love the red or blue calipers. Bronze on Bronze sounded like too much. To @668LT4 point, I think a high gloss black would be good too.

Funny you can even see that in the pics with how much brake dust I've accrued in the first 600 miles.

Very carefully, and leave the traction + stability control enabled, though some of it is due to the tires.
I just noticed on the tire pressure graphic there is a temperature read-out for the tires. Curious if that's all four or just the rears.

My girl at work today...
IMG_6429.jpg

The 4BW will go at some point..... I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with the 5BW
What??? Sell the 5? Are you ok? Need to lie down? Before you sell either, keep your friends here in mind....just saying

Rift w snow on the hood.

Attachments

• AB114066-127D-43BF-9264-C2E2272540F9.jpeg
    AB114066-127D-43BF-9264-C2E2272540F9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 71
  • 4A50DA1D-9A8F-4D97-B9EF-937FDCF0C9B4.jpeg
    4A50DA1D-9A8F-4D97-B9EF-937FDCF0C9B4.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
Posted in another thread but hanging these here for the #riftgang folks! OEM Monochrome badges, trunk de-badged, XPEL PPF and Ceramic, 35% Ceramic tint.

The detailer loved the color. He told me "It's so cool, it was white when I walked out to get it and when I brought it in the garage it turned like tan/beige" also "I was confused but very happy when I realized it was a stick shift caddy"

20230328_172109.jpg

20230328_172121.jpg

20230328_172129.jpg

Next things are: Tapout Forged CF Spoiler, Forged CF Splitter (maybe), CF/Black mirror Caps, and maybe a black roof wrap.

I discovered how to describe to people the off-whitishness of Rift in certain light: Latex Glove Beige!
20230321_135043_resized.jpg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners