Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Rift Being Rift

These cars are so awesome - low profile but those that know, know. Not like Porsche or Vette where everyone gawks and stares.
2022-10-28.jpeg

When my allocation came in, I was down to the wire between color schemes.

Your car was the biggest deciding factor in going RM + Bronze wheels! So inadvertently, thank you! :D

Thanks Vig^ Some rando on Reddit r/cadillac hooked me up with a dealer that sold for MSRP 10 mins from my house. Strange how things work out!

Its really weird - I got the BW to daily because I get to go thru the Santa Monica Mountains to work. Now Im thinking I should get a daily and save the BW for fun times....but isnt that like saving your Wife for the next guy????

Im literally beating on it like a rental car. For real - smoked a Raptor last weekend 3x stoplight to stoplight. He finally stopped trying.

Funny thing is I found two Chevy SS's on CarMax of all places, but both over 80k miles and I cant deal with too much nickel and dime-ing.

Dont look now - but there are TWO CT4 BW's on carmax if you do a nationwide search. BUT - they are NOT Rift...so that is the reason for the below MSRP price....

Thanks Vig^

I called a dealer one day just to *check* if they were doing MSRP (Delaware Cadillac) and they were. Then they called me 2 hours later at dinner time like "yo, we have orders like time-now. You in?" So I frantically threw together my build. Initially I was set on Wave Blue but I really wanted bronze wheels and didn't think they looked good on anything until I saw your photos on another forum site. Sold me right there on the spot! Hopefully, she get's built next week (11/14 TPW). Need to think of a name for her! Maybe "Nimbus" like riding on a cloud?

My mantra about driving cars is, drive them. Especially fun ones. You have warranty, who cares! Funny enough, I came from the SS community and it's a hot debate about who has the lowest mileage vs drive the damn thing. I'm currently driving a truck I don't use for truck stuff and hate it. Despite how comfy the Ram Laramie's are. If I'm going to drive a gas guzzler might as well be a fast one.

The car will be for daily fun and practicality but I also have a fairly practical motorcycle when I feel like saving a buck on gas. Plan to get a BMW GS1250 next spring and I'll have the best of both worlds.

Just got her back from PPF, rear tail (which was a real PITA but they did it) and tints. Couldn’t be happier with install.

Attachments

• 394B8A9B-C8EB-4ECE-ADBA-69FF0A625BB0.jpeg
    394B8A9B-C8EB-4ECE-ADBA-69FF0A625BB0.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 93
  • BB10E894-D22A-4BE0-9F13-4BC186F5D591.jpeg
    BB10E894-D22A-4BE0-9F13-4BC186F5D591.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 96
  • E2D863F1-244B-4B6D-96BC-C5B25FF985D1.jpeg
    E2D863F1-244B-4B6D-96BC-C5B25FF985D1.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 95
You should be happy Texas has such a great just straight black license plate. Florida plates are all horrendous colored. Only black ones are for sports teams with ugly logos and 5 letters :(
Beautiful CT5 btw! That red is incredible.
Thank you!

You should be happy Texas has such a great just straight black license plate. Florida plates are all horrendous colored. Only black ones are for sports teams with ugly logos and 5 letters :(
Beautiful CT5 btw! That red is incredible.
NC sucks too. The like 3 cool ones that aren't plain white only have 4 digits 🙄

Adding my Rift 5BW to keep adding to this wonderful thread after ceramic coating, thanks for starting it
Can't tell from my work laptop. Are those monochrome badges? 🧐

Not true at all...you can check if a specific plate is available in NJ.\

View attachment 14592
I need for you to please enlighten me and can you possibly send that link. I must be a fucking idiot because I searched NJMVC site and found info regarding all different plates availability and application for them but not how to search available plates.;shrug

I need for you to please enlighten me and can you possibly send that link. I must be a fucking idiot because I searched NJMVC site and found info regarding all different plates availability and application for them but not how to search available plates.;shrug
PM sent. You are not an idiot, the site is just terrible!

Can't tell from my work laptop. Are those monochrome badges? 🧐
No they are not as I have the not much loved 10spd auto and radar badge sensor. The rest of the badges are being removed this week and switching to black with color on the v badges & rear Cadillac emblem. I plan to buy one of the sensor front badges to experiment with to see how far I can color it...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back