Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Final Production Numbers - 2022 Cadillac CT4-V and CT5-V Blackwing

It doesn't have all of the 2022s built yet. I'm still adding them in and probably have about 400-500 left to enter. The Registry will contain every 2022 and 2023 Blackwing built.

While I don't have all of the production numbers (colors, options, etc.) for the 2022 Blackwing model year just yet (still working on the Registry), below are the highest production numbers built.

As I said, I won't have complete production numbers until I have finished adding all of the Blackwings built to the Registry here.

It doesn't have all of the 2022s built yet. I'm still adding them in and probably have about 400-500 left to enter.

Rob, I'm still not clear on this. /s

Rob, I'm still not clear on this. /s
I had that coming... I should have used the words "eventually" it will show everything in my questions.

Thanks @Rob !!!!
test guy GIF

While I don't have all of the production numbers (colors, options, etc.) for the 2022 Blackwing model year just yet (still working on the Registry), below are the highest production numbers built. Keep in mind, this does not include, CTF ("captured test fleet") cars, the final production numbers will be slightly higher once I get all of them entered into the Registry.

For now:

2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing:​

Automatic: 925
Manual: 739

2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing:​

Automatic: 1,127
Manual: 664

The final cars built, are in the Blackwing Registry.

Thanks for posting the info.

When is the last day of 2023 production, and when will you post the 2023 production numbers.

Im wondering how the 5BW numbers will compare to previous V generations, and even the SS Sedan production numbers.

Thx 4 the efforts and dedication to the forum . This data is what I enjoy. I noted in Dec. about the # NO06600066 BLK. manual car and it being offered 4 sale . 100000plus miles , a few wntty. items & $ 60000 in FL. The tall guy offered a pug in response ..... Where is #66 now ?...

Thx 4 the efforts and dedication to the forum . This data is what I enjoy. I noted in Dec. about the # NO06600066 BLK. manual car and it being offered 4 sale . 100000plus miles , a few wntty. items & $ 60000 in FL. The tall guy offered a pug in response ..... Where is #66 now ?...
Not sure.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners