Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Removing Tow Hook Cover

CT5-V Model

Badillac

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 BW5 6MT
Hoping for some advice here. Has anyone gotten either their front or rear tow hook cover w/out issue? I tried a bit but can't seem to get it off unless I F-up my paint. Any input is appreciated- thanks!

Have you checked the owner's manual? I'd assume there are instructions somewhere in it.
Not much, other than the obvious...

Carefully open the cover in the fascia
by using the small notch that conceals
the tow eye socket.

When
the tow eye is removed, reinstall the
cover with the notch in the original
position.

Hoping for some advice here. Has anyone gotten either their front or rear tow hook cover w/out issue? I tried a bit but can't seem to get it off unless I F-up my paint. Any input is appreciated- thanks!
If you don't have them invest in good set of plastic or delrin trim tool set. Won't inflict damage to painted parts as opposed to using a screwdriver

On the CT4 I can stick my hand in the air duct and pop it out from behind. There are 2 tabs on the bottom- use your fingers to push up on tab and press out.

If you don't have them invest in good set of plastic or delrin trim tool set. Won't inflict damage to painted parts as opposed to using a screwdriver
I was going to say this or wrap tape around a very small flat screwdriver and try that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back