Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Price increase for 2023 models

Yeah, can't wait til summer comes and we get $5/gal gas. Its gonna be great! Maybe we'll get extra lucky and have it up to $6.
hahaha $5 a gallon? old Commifornia had been at $5.15 for premium for awhile...looks like we will get close to $7 a gallon...time for a Tesla Model 3 for daily duties

hahaha $5 a gallon? old Commifornia had been at $5.15 for premium for awhile...looks like we will get close to $7 a gallon...time for a Tesla Model 3 for daily duties
This side of Commifornia is already at 5.69 for premium already and it's going up again this weekend. :hb

Puke. Ever since selling off the SS for a Wrangler I haven't paid the same amount of attention since I get to use 87. My BW hopefully will be ready for a tank of gas in another couple months.

That's part of the plan...make gas expensive and force us into EVs....

LOL, At least we don't have any mean tweets anymore! 🤣
Yup, couldn't live with those mean tweets. I mean who could. I'd rather have inflation and general chaos - but at least no nasty social media LOL

Audi has raised the MSRP multiple times during the current model year on the RS6 and I'm sure they'll raise it again for 2023. I've had my order in a long time and with the boat carrying a lot of VW group cars I'm guessing the wait will be even longer. The last time they raised prices it was a cutoff based on when the car got delivered to the dealer so I suspect what the dealer gets invoiced is also going up each time. The Audi dealer gave me the price hand written for what it would be and I asked multiple times prior to giving my deposit that I wouldn't see a price increase even if Audi does. They claimed not, but we'll see if I ever do get that order filled. I see almost zero chance of it coming as a 2022 model and I can see them saying 'well our deal was for a 2022 car and 2023 cars are more.'

While Audi is obviously not Cadillac I though I'd share that story and say that for those of us that are getting 2022 cars we should all feel lucky the price hasn't gone up during the model year.

Almost a nothing burger since they are not building many cars as it is. I'm almost considering to bail on this car. I can order a 23 C8 3LT loaded and it will cost less than my BW5 build. Frustration has its limits.
Do you have CF on it? If not you should get built soon, unless you are at a really low volume dealer that gets no allocations

No carbon fiber.
Dealer is on the top 20 list.
Weird. I got two orders in last week with no CF no problem and they’re already accepted and building out next week. I was on a waitlist for 2 at another dealer since November and they had 2 spots open for no CF as well just a few days later. Maybe you’re just too far down the list. Consider talking with Natalie at genesis and or Jon at Cadillac of SF.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back