Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

WHAT to do!? Need a few opinions....

It's not going to be worth anything because its just fluff!
To be fair i posted a thread a while back in regards to if collector edition cars will be worth more and pretty much everyone who replied said no 🤷🏻‍♂️

We will see one day.... I don't care either way because I love mine...
And that’s all that matters. - Buy what you like. Resale value doesn’t factor into my vehicle buying decisions.

All I’m looking for is a pretty basic 6MT 5BW. I feel like I have a decent chance of getting one in the next year. But as things go, it’s hard to predict in a year from now if I’ll still have the same priorities. Lot depends on the economy and some other projects and expenditures I may execute on. Time will tell.

Ok, there may be a "special" car every year, but some of us had the original "Collector Series" and IMHO makes it special...... There is just something about this topic that chaps my ass 3 ways to Sunday!
Your poor pink chapped goat ass. So Sensitive. Play eenie meenie miney mo, and then take the winning BW out for a drive. Heals ass holes temporarily.

Thank you all for your candid thoughts: Here is the update so far. Dealer is STILL adamant that it is a 1/250 car! He has worked with his Caddy Rep and I have just received the Placque! The note inside, likley just like the one the others received, indicates that this is a "hand signed and numbered sketch" HOWEVER, mine is hand signed but in NO-WAY is it numbered! The note also indicated that my car had all of the other collector series accoutrement, which it does not! The dealer said he is working with Caddilac to see where these other items are and how they are supposed to get installed! I get free legal services though my position at work so I continue to hold their feet to the fire! We're going on two months of this! We'll se if they are able to produce the other items?? IF SO, we'll have 251 collecrtor series CT4-V-BW!!! Can't make this stuff up.....

20220712_203818.jpg

Thank you all for your candid thoughts: Here is the update so far. Dealer is STILL adamant that it is a 1/250 car! He has worked with his Caddy Rep and I have just received the Placque! The note inside, likley just like the one the others received, indicates that this is a "hand signed and numbered sketch" HOWEVER, mine is hand signed but in NO-WAY is it numbered! The note also indicated that my car had all of the other collector series accoutrement, which it does not! The dealer said he is working with Caddilac to see where these other items are and how they are supposed to get installed! I get free legal services though my position at work so I continue to hold their feet to the fire! We're going on two months of this! We'll se if they are able to produce the other items?? IF SO, we'll have 251 collecrtor series CT4-V-BW!!! Can't make this stuff up.....
Truly bazaar! I'm very impressed that they were able to get you that. I imagine that you're the only one outside of the 250 Collector Series with one. Not worth $4k over MSRP though. Keep fighting the good fight!

Last edited:
That's pretty cool! I don't mean to defend this dealer or dealers in general, but I'm pleasantly surprised this was the outcome. Someone must have had to go the extra mile for that.

IMO I think the collector cars are awesome and would love to have had one, but in so far as it being 'worth more' when you decide to sell; I think the top dollar only comes if you store it away and sell it with low miles. I would be thinking about that any time I wanted to go for a rip in it but YMMV. 4K isn't absurd ADM for these cars in this market.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back