Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Paint protection film

speedy

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac Ct5-V Blackwing
Currently, I have a blackwing on order and im trying to just educate myself about the different types of paint protection films. So far Ive heard about xpel and stek-usa. If not these brands, what do you guys think would work best with this car?

Currently, I have a blackwing on order and im trying to just educate myself about the different types of paint protection films. So far Ive heard about xpel and stek-usa. If not these brands, what do you guys think would work best with this car?

This thread does a lot of talking about ceramic coatings versus PPF and discusses several different types

This thread does a lot of talking about ceramic coatings versus PPF and discusses several different types
Did you hit the search button to find that??

Actually had to put my reading glasses on and go to page #2 in the forum! Took a lot of effort :)

(I'm guilty of doing this same thing before, so I do not intend for this to be taken as an insult to OP)
I'm just trying to be funny, or a typical ass....... What is the best oil to use in our BW's?????

I had Xpel on the front end of my GT500 and have it now on the front end of my Durango HC. Love it. I wouldn’t do a whole car, just because cost seems insane, but I can see why some would do it. PPF has improved exponentially the last decade. As with anything you get “applied” to your car 90% of it depends on the installer. Ask around locally and go look at their work. My installer is over an hour from me but does a helluva job. I’ll be taking my 5BW to him when it shows up (only doing front bumper, side mirrors, and piece above grill).

Xpel ultimate is king at this point. I always do the entire front clip, rocker panels, rear fender and up to the lower line of the doors. Cost me 2800 and alot of anxiety about rock chips. If you care about rock chips it’s a must

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back