Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

PA / NJ / Northeast cars in 3800 or later

Also Dealer update! Dealer just emailed me to let me know he was informed the car shipped. He is showing an estimated delivery the first week of June. Hopefully it's sooner but might be good for everyone else to check their dealers, you all might have a surprise waiting for you soon
That is awesome news - there is some hope for us lol 😆

Also Dealer update! Dealer just emailed me to let me know he was informed the car shipped. He is showing an estimated delivery the first week of June. Hopefully it's sooner but might be good for everyone else to check their dealers, you all might have a surprise waiting for you soon
So Throat Yogurt's...I mean your car is just a few weeks away?!🧎‍♂️🗡😉

So Throat Yogurt's...I mean your car is just a few weeks away?!🧎‍♂️🗡😉
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Spoke to dealer today. Still at 4D00 and no one knows why. They even spoke to rep and asked them 2x (plus said they have no one to escalate to in order to get more info). (Obviously someone knows something, but they have their reasons for not sharing)

My sneaky suspicion/latest theory is that Throat Yogurt said if he doesn't get a car, then neither will I!🤣

You guys see @mofer 's post (thank you!)? Could it be us?..... I'm a white 5 and I believe I see a white roof, no spoiler (☹️) at the very beginning on the lower level. Anyone else spot "their's"? I might see a wave blue 4?

You guys see @mofer 's post (thank you!)? Could it be us?..... I'm a white 5 and I believe I see a white roof, no spoiler (☹️) at the very beginning on the lower level. Anyone else spot "their's"? I might see a wave blue 4?
Not that I've slo-mo'd it 100 hundred times or anything haha, but I don't believe the car a see is white. It's dark with the wrap on it. I'm hoping the video timing missed it and it's on the back. Hoping yours are there

Did you see a wave blue 4?!? I watched it and couldn't discern between the 3 pixels if any had color, they all looked black to me haha. I also have tech bronze wheels and did not see that at all unfortunately. 🥲

Reminds of being a kid and thinking I could make out a boob from the scrambled Spice Channel lol.

Joining the 3800 club as of today - central NJ. Dealer says EDD is memorial day week - seems overly optimistic, but maybe the train was just waiting on my car and is about to get under way :).

Last edited:
Joining the 3800 club as of today - central NJ. Dealer says TPW is memorial day week - seems overly optimistic, but maybe the train was just waiting on my car and is about to get under way :).
Wait your car is built and the estimated delivery is memorial day or your order was accepted and your tpw is memorial day?

Still no update on my end other than shipped..going to reach out to the dealer Monday to see if there is any additional news. Anyone else hear from their dealers?

Still no update on my end other than shipped..going to reach out to the dealer Monday to see if there is any additional news. Anyone else hear from their dealers?
I stopped calling/emailing/asking as there are no enthusiasts at my dealer and the interactions end with me thinking WTF after always getting the same answer... "we'll call you". It's all good - car at MSRP, nice guys, straightforward, they just don't provide any TLC.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back