Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

How to get on Order Tracking list

Rick.A

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V BW on order
I got my Order Code 1100 yesterday and would like to add my CT5 BW to the order tracking page. My order # is CQSNTD

I got my Order Code 1100 yesterday and would like to add my CT5 BW to the order tracking page. My order # is CQSNTD
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, if this is for a 2023 like your signature states, it's highly unlikely as there is only 2 more months of production left for 2023.

To answer your question, post your order number in the thracking thread stickied at the top of the forum and Rob will add you to the tracker.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, if this is for a 2023 like your signature states, it's highly unlikely as there is only 2 more months of production left for 2023.
Yep, my dealer told me it would roll into a 2024 model. I just hope I can get it 12 months or so. I may not want to wait more than a year.

Yep, my dealer told me it would roll into a 2024 model. I just hope I can get it 12 months or so. I may not want to wait more than a year.
Unfortunately, that’s not the case. It’ll have to be reentered when the order books for 2024 open up.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back