Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tracking or, Lack There of

RDATLTE

FKA: Sticker Boy & CT4-V Blackwing
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing Road Atlanta IMSA Track Edition
I'm just venting my frustration at the current state of tracking an order. First, they take away the ability of good samaritans such as our very own @Rob and now, the advisors are not giving any status codes or, EDDs etc... Who ever thought that it could actually get this much worse than it was previously especially, in comparison to other manufacturers?

I had an advisor give me a status code yesterday on the Cadillac website.

Ask your salesman, they have access to your order. Some are better then others but you should be able to get an update. Maybe not every day but asking every couple of weeks should provide meaningful updates.

Mine would provide an update as soon as something changed, he checked all his customers order status every single day and if there was any movement he would email me.

Rob wasn't able to track my order because he dislikes maple syrup and igloos so I went the normal route and it was fine.

I had an advisor give me a status code yesterday on the Cadillac website.
I believe that only lasts until it's actually produced.

Ask your salesman, they have access to your order. Some are better then others but you should be able to get an update. Maybe not every day but asking every couple of weeks should provide meaningful updates.

Mine would provide an update as soon as something changed, he checked all his customers order status every single day and if there was any movement he would email me.

Rob wasn't able to track my order because he dislikes maple syrup and igloos so I went the normal route and it was fine.
If my dealership was worth a damn (besides agreeing to MSRP when that seemed like a good deal), I wouldn't be so frustrated.

Does the Cadillac chat feature tell you when you are given a TPW? Not sure what the pre-populated responses are for the chat bot. I am trying to not bother my sales advisor as much as possible and am just checking with the chat bot each week. It has been telling me the same thing though for 4 weeks.

@ukcats12 When you reach out on the chat bot with your order number, does it tell you that your car is slated for production or is it just generic "Your order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process."? I know that you have a TPW for your order so I was curious what chatbot says.

Does the Cadillac chat feature tell you when you are given a TPW? Not sure what the pre-populated responses are for the chat bot. I am trying to not bother my sales advisor as much as possible and am just checking with the chat bot each week. It has been telling me the same thing though for 4 weeks.

@ukcats12 When you reach out on the chat bot with your order number, does it tell you that your car is slated for production or is it just generic "Your order has been accepted by General Motors and is moving toward the production process."? I know that you have a TPW for your order so I was curious what chatbot says.
The chat bot gave me that generic "accepted by Cadillac and moving towards production" answer but I asked for a real person and they gave a status code and more specific update.

Screenshot 2023-07-13 at 2.10.34 PM.png

Just type in advisor and you can chat with a live person and ask anything you want. I always asked for the exact status code.

Just type in advisor and you can chat with a live person and ask anything you want. I always asked for the exact status code.
Thanks. I did this today and got an update that I’m at 3300 status as of 7/13. No TPW yet, but will probably have one soon based on the event codes.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back