Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

No CT5-V BW nationally for 2 of the last 3 weeks?

My '23 5BW came in a couple of weeks ago unannounced and without the badges. I had been thinking the same thing for a while. Ours are pretty close. I would hope it gets to you soon!!
“Badges”…? What badges do you think yours was supposed to come with because there’s only one trunk badge they are giving to the 22 model year owners, so not sure where you think you are missing multiple badges on your car…?

“Badges”…? What badges do you think yours was supposed to come with because there’s only one trunk badge they are giving to the 22 model year owners, so not sure where you think you are missing multiple badges on your car…?
The new blackwing badge. I should have been more specific.

Yes so MY22 owners wouldn't cry (didn't work) when MY23s start showing up with the 'Blackwing' sub title on the trunk.
So folks were wondering if they'd be sorted out in time for early '23s... think we all knew the answer :LOL:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back