Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to the order process

AlBinRVA

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5 V Blackwing
I placed an order for a 2022 CT5 V BW last week. My first caddy and my first new car order. I was aware of demand and supply issues for this car prior to ordering so came in to the process eyes wide open. When asked for dealer's thoughts on delivery, answer was "a long time". No CF-1 or CF-2 in my order.
Question
If my order has not gone to production prior to the date of the 2022 to 2023 MY production shift, will my order automatically convert to a 2023 MY car?

Thanks

I placed an order for a 2022 CT5 V BW last week. My first caddy and my first new car order. I was aware of demand and supply issues for this car prior to ordering so came in to the process eyes wide open. When asked for dealer's thoughts on delivery, answer was "a long time". No CF-1 or CF-2 in my order.
Question
If my order has not gone to production prior to the date of the 2022 to 2023 MY production shift, will my order automatically convert to a 2023 MY car?

Thanks
No. You'll have to reorder it. Tell your dealer now that if you don't get a 22 you'll still want a 23 and ask them what you may do now (or as soon as the model year switches) to get high up on their 23 ordering list if it comes to that. They already have the dates out for the last orders/allocations?/production of 22's and the start date for the 23's... they are in another recent post (within the last week or so). I can't remember them (probably because my 2022 was recently built😉). But I believe it's one of Rob's recent posts. Welcome to the goat rodeo.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back