Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Add Mondrian Decals to Non-Track Version CT4-V BW

Odessa48

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V BW, 2016 ATS-V coupe
I have a 2023 Rift Metallic 4BW. I like the look of the decals on the track version. Since Rift is one of the track versions, it has the coordinated decals on the hood and doors. I briefly talked to one of the guys in my dealer's parts dept but he didn't think he could order them for a non-track car. Has anyone looked into this or interested in the decals for their car?

Haven't looked into it but only a matter of time before body shops can order them.

If it is like the CF1/CF2, it may only be able to be ordered with a corresponding track-equipped VIN.

There are decal companies that could make them for you. - Very popular in the Jeep community. As soon as someone gets a set they could be easily reproduced.

Yeah, any decent decal shop could easily make set.

FYI they are available. On the Blackwing forum on FB there is a member with a white 23 4BW and he bought the decals through his dealer. He posted the part numbers, and they're readily available.

Thanks. Is it the Blackwing Owners Group? There are different ones and you need to join to see the information.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back