Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New owner saying hello from Northern Virginia

1990E30

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BW
I am a long time Porsche and BMW guy here. I didn’t even know there was a thing call Blackwing a week ago. I accidentally saw a YouTube review of CT4 V Blackwing on Wednesday and bought one Saturday. They had one on the lot hour from where I live. I guess, I’m little impulsive when it comes to car buying. It will be my DD so I got a 10A. I’m okay living with an automatic, since I have couple Porsche manuals. Hope to learn more about my new car through this forum. Here is my sticker. The car is getting PPF and Ceramic tint so I will post pics when I get the car back.
4B5E57EE-DA6C-4BE1-92A8-E94C79EAA468.jpeg

Welcome and congratulations. I will repeat my oft offered suggestion to download and read the owners manual to avoid having to sit in the car wondering how to work the dodads.

I am a long time Porsche and BMW guy here. I didn’t even know there was a thing call Blackwing a week ago. I accidentally saw a YouTube review of CT4 V Blackwing on Wednesday and bought one Saturday. They had one on the lot hour from where I live. I guess, I’m little impulsive when it comes to car buying. It will be my DD so I got a 10A. I’m okay living with an automatic, since I have couple Porsche manuals. Hope to learn more about my new car through this forum. Here is my sticker. The car is getting PPF and Ceramic tint so I will post pics when I get the car back.View attachment 12259
Awkward Season 9 GIF by The Office

I am a long time Porsche and BMW guy here. I didn’t even know there was a thing call Blackwing a week ago. I accidentally saw a YouTube review of CT4 V Blackwing on Wednesday and bought one Saturday. They had one on the lot hour from where I live. I guess, I’m little impulsive when it comes to car buying. It will be my DD so I got a 10A. I’m okay living with an automatic, since I have couple Porsche manuals. Hope to learn more about my new car through this forum. Here is my sticker. The car is getting PPF and Ceramic tint so I will post pics when I get the car back.View attachment 12259
Congrats brother, good luck with her

Welcome and congratulations. I will repeat my oft offered suggestion to download and read the owners manual to avoid having to sit in the car wondering how to work the dodads.
Thank you.
I have never read an owner’s manual and don’t plan on starting now. I only need to know how to start and stop the engine. Rest of it isn’t too important to me.

Thank you.
Glad to be here.
The members here seem to be more relax than rennlist and bimmerpost, which is refreshing.

Thank you.
Glad to be here.
The members here seem to be more relax than rennlist and bimmerpost, which is refreshing.
I'm a member over at bimmerpost. Agreed!

I didn’t even know there was a thing call Blackwing a week ago. I accidentally saw a YouTube review of CT4 V Blackwing on Wednesday and bought one Saturday.

Dood. Once you've had a look around the forum, you're going to see how much this hurts us. 😁

But, seriously, congrats!

Thank you.
I have my name on the list for the G80, but I may take my name off the list since i have the 4BW.
like everyone else here, I’m very impressed with the 4BW. Sometimes, impulse buying does workout.

Looks like there may be enough Northern Virginia CT4V Blackwings alone to throw a meet up!!! <3

Wow, find and purchase your BW within a week of finding out about it.
You make it sound waaaay too easy. Seems the rest of us have or are waiting closer to a year.:hb Some guys have all the luck.
Congratulations and enjoy

Thank you. After two month of driving it, I gave it to my 21 years old daughter. She loves the front seats of the BW. She starts medical school in August. So it was an early present for getting into medical school. I was hoping she find an easier path in life. So last week, I went and got me another DD, the arch rival of CT-4 BW. Just in case one didn’t know, the new car is the left one, 2022 M3CX. I wanted Aventurine Red, but decided to settle on Tanzanite Blue II.

Attachments

• 22EF32ED-F303-4970-8244-611873EE0E25.jpeg
    22EF32ED-F303-4970-8244-611873EE0E25.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 80
  • 66FEA79A-FAA2-40B1-B0D8-6E8AD7F7A58C.jpeg
    66FEA79A-FAA2-40B1-B0D8-6E8AD7F7A58C.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Dood. Once you've had a look around the forum, you're going to see how much this hurts us. 😁

But, seriously, congrats!
Welcome, to the PAIN! Stay tuned, more to come 4sure! Congratulations @1990E30, welcome to the family!

Looks like there may be enough Northern Virginia CT4V Blackwings alone to throw a meet up!!! <3
Hey Novakin, I know this is an old post and a shot in the dark but if you're out there did anything ever come of a Northern Virginia Blackwing meet up?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back