Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Owner CT4 BW

Flageric

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT4 BW
I have been lurking on this site for several months and finally made my choice
This will be my daily driver, to replace my EVO
20240226_122410_resized_1.jpg
20240226_122454_resized_1.jpg
20240226_122549_resized_1.jpg

Really wish I had gotten the Alcantara Steering Wheel option!

Absolute STUNNER. I picked up a used one this past weekend with a near-identical spec, but I envy the white with sky cool grey interior. You're going to love it, all I've done this week is clock watch til 5pm when I can drive mine again!
That feeling of watching the clock until you drive it again does not go away any time soon. I have had mine since August and still bolt down to the parking garage with a smile on my face at quitting time.

Congrats - Looks great! Enjoy!

Welcome and congratulations. You have the same color combo as my 5BW. Beautiful looking car. 👀

Really wish I had gotten the Alcantara Steering Wheel option!
I wanted to add that option and my dealer talked me out of it. He said he didn't think it aged well and became matted over time.

Former VIII driver here too. Lexat20 at EvoM. I miss that car more than all the others.

I wanted to add that option and my dealer talked me out of it. He said he didn't think it aged well and became matted over time.
I hated the suede steering wheel in my GT350. Had to wear leather driving gloves, which was a PIA as it was.
He did you a favor
He sure did!

I find the alcantara super easy to care for and with my sweaty hands its a must. A quick touchip with a leather brush pops those fibers right back up and maybe 2x a year a 10min clean with some German suede cleaner and its literally the same as I bought it.

Beautiful car op!

Reactions: RKS
Looks great! I had the alcantera wheel in my CTS-V. It did get matted completely down. There was probably a way to care for it or restore it but I didn’t know the secrets.

I have the Alcantara. Not a huge fan. I think the key is to clean it often. Somewhere on here is a thread about cleaning and different products to use.

Our ZHP has an Alcantra steering wheel and while I like it - currently its not in good shape (and requires maintenance). I recently picked up some Alcantra cleaner and brushes and such so its a project for the near future. All in all I probably would just rather have the regular leather steering wheel.

Manual gearbox was very important to me, I chose it over the M3, I can't wait to try it at the track after break in
Congrats! Seems to be a fantastic track car right out of the box. One of the reasons I traded my Camaro for one. I'm planning to just swap brake fluid, get a track alignment and send it! At least initially....

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back