Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New member - Ohio

Welcome!

Welcome!

Got one on order, looking through dealer stock, or what?
I have an order in since March, but Cadillac has not yet picked it up. Hopefully I'll get a 2023 allocation. Or maybe never...

Suggestion. You do not have to pay over MSRP. It's a ripoff. Some dealers ask as much as $20G over MSRP. Shun them.

Just saw this on "GM Authority"
"2023 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing To Get Super Cruise".

I saw one at a dealer in Cincinnati but they want 10k over msrp. I haven't seen any in stock with colors or options I want anyway, especially paying over msrp which I refuse to do. I originally sent my build to three local dealers, but only one responded they were even interested in ordering it. They did offer me one that was ordered that the buyer backed out, but it was automatic which was a no-go for me.

I am not connected with Sewell of Dallas, but they do not charge over MSRP and the customer service is as good as it gets. I could not be more satisfied with my experience as a Sewell customer.

I have an order in since March, but Cadillac has not yet picked it up. Hopefully I'll get a 2023 allocation. Or maybe never... They did offer me one that was ordered that the buyer backed out, but it was automatic which was a no-go for me.
I hear ya. I ordered mine in April, and over the following couple of months the dealer offered me two different autos that I turned down. Last month I agreed to take a different order that had been accepted by GM. Manual trans and the exterior color I wanted, so I call it a win. (If they ever actually build it...)

Good luck with yours!

Just a thought, but with regard to color, a good auto paint shop (emphasize on GOOD) can make it any color you want.

I saw one at a dealer in Cincinnati but they want 10k over msrp. I haven't seen any in stock with colors or options I want anyway, especially paying over msrp which I refuse to do. I originally sent my build to three local dealers, but only one responded they were even interested in ordering it. They did offer me one that was ordered that the buyer backed out, but it was automatic which was a no-go for me.
I hear you, but don't forget to take into account the price difference between a 22 and 23 because a 22 plus a not crazy ADM (and the ability to have a car now rather than many months from now if you even get an allocation) may not be so bad.

I saw serial #257 for sale on the registry with only 3000+ miles, and it's my order with the exception of red calipers. Sticker was $66k and they only want $79.5k :(

No way I'm paying that kind of fee for ANY car...

I hear ya. I ordered mine in April, and over the following couple of months the dealer offered me two different autos that I turned down. Last month I agreed to take a different order that had been accepted by GM. Manual trans and the exterior color I wanted, so I call it a win. (If they ever actually build it...)

Good luck with yours!
You should be good on your build date. My '23 4BW manual has a TPW of 7/25 and is built with a VIN as of today.

You should be good on your build date. My '23 4BW manual has a TPW of 7/25 and is built with a VIN as of today.

Doood. Holy. Grats.

Now The Delivery Games begin!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop