Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2023 CT4-V BW

btown

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
I got mine a couple of months back after looking and wishing for 2 years. I really struggled between getting the 4 (smaller) or 5 (money). In the end, I knew I wouldn't be able to truly enjoy a $100k car as a daily driver. I'd be stressing all the time. Probably should have gotten therapy to get over that and just bought the beast. LOL

Anyway, happy with the car - very exciting to drive and absolutely stunningly beautiful. I have a few fit/finish issues to deal with (which is a shame since my 2012 CTS has barely any at all even at 80k).

Ohio Area which is great for some curvy drives.

Attachments

• IMG_0121.jpeg
    IMG_0121.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0135.jpeg
    IMG_0135.jpeg
    5.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0119.jpeg
    IMG_0119.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 37
Forgot to add - PPF'd the hood and rocker panels. Also got a ceramic coating. Crazy expensive but hopefully will be worth it.

Forgot to add - PPF'd the hood and rocker panels. Also got a ceramic coating. Crazy expensive but hopefully will be worth it.
I think you did good with the 4 - particularly as a daily. I've had mine almost 3 weeks now (but I've had a cold for over a week so haven't driven it as much as I would like) - but I'm enjoying it more each time I take it out.

I've already gotten some quotes for ceramic and PPF etc and I agree $$$$. I'm going to where I'll likely get it done later today to go over options and figure how much I'm willing to spend...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back