Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member -- Bergen County, NJ

ZoomieZoom55

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 6MT 4 Blackwing, Argent Silver, Satin Graphite, Tan/Black Buckets, Bronze Calipers, Black Caps
Lonnnnnnnnngggggggggggtime lurker, first time poster here. Incredibly excited. Officially allocated '23 CT4 Blackwing: Argent Silver, 6-speed, Satin Graphic Wheels, Bronze Calipers, Natural Tan Seats, Black Lugnuts, Wheel Locks and Mirror Caps, Sueded Steering Wheel and Shiftknob, All-Weather Mats.

I believe I am 1100 but am unsure how this all is confirmed.

Already shopping around Tapout and Savage though a bit premature (story of my life).

I think first thing is black, monochrome badging as well as tinting and/or replacing side markers. Downpipes, throttle body and eventually ECU Tune and catback seem fun as hell down the road.

Thanks to Rob and everyone for the entertainment for now well over a year. I can't believe I'm officially a GOAT. Bah bah Motherf*****zzzzzz!!!

This is my first wholehearted gearhead purchase. I am relatively new to this "adult" game.

P.S. Should it be on schedule (LOL) I am told early November delivery....

-ZoomieZoom

Last edited:
Glad to provide the entertainment 🤣

goat licking GIF

Also Rob my apologies in advance; I am not sure of site etiquette when it comes to naughty words and gifs. Is my enthusiasm for medicinal goat potency supplements pushing the limits?

Also Rob my apologies in advance; I am not sure of site etiquette when it comes to naughty words and gifs. Is my enthusiasm for medicinal goat potency supplements pushing the limits?
Not at all

Goat Rotum GIF

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop