Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member from Colorado

ilber

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
none yet
Hello, forum.
I am new here...
Just last week finally caved in to wife's egging to get the car and placed the order with the dealer for what I would consider a dream car.
Never in million years I would think i would be a Cadillac buyer, but facts are undeniable.
I wanted a rather large 4 door or estate. RWD, manual (with 3 pedals!), fairly highly optioned car. BMW M was on my radar about 20 years ago, but i could not afforded back than. Now seeing friend's saga with M4 ( oil consumption, turbos failure) and no manual in M5.... no BMW for me
Had tuner cars, 06 GTO ( maintenance, Ls2 is ok but suspension and other crap drove me up the wall and not a 4 door with factory only 400 HP but at mile high felt turd-ish), GXP or SS was not fancy enough and seemed like a 4 door GTO...(i wanted factory FI). I tested a few Chryslers ( various cars with hellcats, but only challenger was manual), ACR viper ( could not fit even sideways -shoulders). tried ZR1 vet, i was nursing shoulder injury and when I needed a help getting out of the car it was scratched off, ZL1 Camaro - could not see shit front or rear ... I am 6'2" 300lbs...from all the cars we had wife truly missed only one as her daily WK2 jeep.... so picked her up Jeep trackhawk. It is fun, stupid and i am have less emotion driving vs my meter maid 3 wheeler. My garage has other 2 and 4 wheel toys but i think this help paints the picture. I like sound, manual rowing of the gears; I can be the slowest car on the road but i still can enjoy it. I believe this cady will offer me this opportunity.
My daily choices for commuting: super cub moped, FJR bike, Go-4 (meter maid), focus RS, Cummins dually or wrangler.... in town 9 out of 10 times i just drive meter maid( governor removed so it can scoot at 80 MPH).
With this said i live 22 miles from civilization. I have zero emotions for the EVs. Buying Cadillac is my wife's way to infuse some youth into me, and stop acting like a cranky old man. I am 42 y/o and frankly if I can't get my way, exactly my way - i will drive a used kia for the rest of my life ( no offense ment to Kia owners) or my 3 wheeler. I am just sick and tired blowing wads of money on cars, dealing with dealers ( recently i offered to buy another car off the show room floor so I could drive it up the service manager's ass) just to fix shit. I used to be a lot more hands on, but after shoulder injury anything requiring usage of my arm is a chore...
So hello Cadillac

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!