Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New guy in CO- 5BW order accepted

6spdBW

New guy in CO here. My CT5-V BW order was assigned an allocation and pushed to production/GM accepted last Thursday afternoon. Very excited!

As a long time fan and owner of Germans (have an M4 and Cayman S now) I was planning to buy an M5 Competition and was very close to pulling the trigger, but there's just something too sanitized about that driving experience that kept me at bay. Car that fast should be more entertaining! Timing on my BW order is great because I really wasn't sure I would outlast the wait, but glad now that I did!

Congrats and welcome!

Congrats and best of luck with all

Congrats and good luck. Quite a few of us had blue balls regarding wait time. To finally get behind the wheel makes the wait worth it.

Big Congrats! I have yet to see another 5 out here. We are a low market state on V cars and they will always be rare.

PS, I bought and sold a 2022 M4 Competition xDrive this year while awaiting my 5. Awesome build quality, awesome interior, bland driving feel. I tried to get my wife to keep it as she could care less about driving character, but alas BMW is not for her either.

Big Congrats! I have yet to see another 5 out here. We are a low market state on V cars and they will always be rare.

PS, I bought and sold a 2022 M4 Competition xDrive this year while awaiting my 5. Awesome build quality, awesome interior, bland driving feel. I tried to get my wife to keep it as she could care less about driving character, but alas BMW is not for her either.
Nice! I have yet to see a 5BW in the wild here at all, the next time will be the first time.

My M4 is last gen (2015 F82) so RWD with a turbo job and stage 2 tune, it's a blast!

Nice! I have yet to see a 5BW in the wild here at all, the next time will be the first time.

My M4 is last gen (2015 F82) so RWD with a turbo job and stage 2 tune, it's a blast!
They are probably easier heard than spotted (y)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back