Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

family guy vomit GIF
Holy shit, talk about a departure from the entire design language.

The article makes it sound like the only taillights will be horizontal. It actually looks like they superimposed the drawing at too large of a scale. Seems like current stock taillights will remain but will now connect across the trunk lid. A proper rendering would give a better idea. I personally think it might look ok, it would justify the little horizontal "tab" sticking out from the current lights.

He kept comparing it to the M3, never appeared to do any kind of spirited driving, and never once mentioned the shifter or commented on the shifting feel. IMO Doug can consume a satchel of richards. Anyone who actually knows anything about driving is falling all over themselves about *both* Blackwings, as they should.
I'm telling, you said bag of dicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁

The article makes it sound like the only taillights will be horizontal. It actually looks like they superimposed the drawing at too large of a scale. Seems like current stock taillights will remain but will now connect across the trunk lid. A proper rendering would give a better idea. I personally think it might look ok, it would justify the little horizontal "tab" sticking out from the current lights.
I noticed that as well. It shows the vertical lights remain as well. It was lazy for them to superimpose it that way.

06AAE031-3B83-4CF8-8069-BF90F3CA913F.jpeg

But for whatever it’s worth if all they did is file a patent for a horizontal light bar there’s no proof it’s actually for the current lineup. They’re not gonna put sketches of future cars on their patent submissions.

That rendering also seems to indicate the license plate will be moving to the trunk, which would also mean a different bumper would be in the works as well...

edit: In fact, would need to if the rendering is correct, as it is definitely a completely different shape and drops straight down instead of tapering inward.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back