Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

That's why I bought one Dippy Doug! The hypocritical "Musk" generation will want to "feel" the CT5 BW when they hit their 30's,40's, 50's once again mine ain't for sale..tisk,tisk!

I fully expected the M3 to demonstrably have more power, but I thought the gap would have been greater, as BMW's typically have 20 or so hp more than advertised. What I was NOT expecting seeing them side by side was to be struck with just how much better looking the Caddie is compared to the Beamer. Anybody else notice how quiet the BW cabin was compared to the M3? The inside vs outside noise levels on the BW is tremendous.

Overall though the 4BW is not about digs and rolls, it is quick but that isn't where it shines. In motorcycles, there are three classes, 250s, 600s and 1000s. The liter bikes have tremendous straight-line power, but typically don't turn as well as the more nimble 250s which if you can keep your corner entry speeds up will hang with a liter bike everywhere but the straights, the 600 is kind of the best of both worlds. The 4BW turns handles corners like a spec Miata but has enough power to run with some real big boys.

I know a lot of people who cross shop the C8 vs BW, because I was one, in the end ERGOS were the issue, I'm just too tall to get along with the C8 and pass tech on track. Yes its impressive.

I fully expected the M3 to demonstrably have more power, but I thought the gap would have been greater, as BMW's typically have 20 or so hp more than advertised. What I was NOT expecting seeing them side by side was to be struck with just how much better looking the Caddie is compared to the Beamer. Anybody else notice how quiet the BW cabin was compared to the M3? The inside vs outside noise levels on the BW is tremendous.

Overall though the 4BW is not about digs and rolls, it is quick but that isn't where it shines. In motorcycles, there are three classes, 250s, 600s and 1000s. The liter bikes have tremendous straight-line power, but typically don't turn as well as the more nimble 250s which if you can keep your corner entry speeds up will hang with a liter bike everywhere but the straights, the 600 is kind of the best of both worlds. The 4BW turns handles corners like a spec Miata but has enough power to run with some real big boys.

Comments show that bimmer fanboys are happy about these straight line wins after the media has been lambasting M cars for just being really fast, but devoid of feeling and emotion. The Mark Zuckerberg of cars, as I like to call them.

That’s not bad at all. I mean I totally expected the blackwing to lose but the margin ain’t too bad.
Gearing sure helps BMW a lot. If you’ve ever driven a G80, note that they turn pretty good revs (over 3k) at highway speeds…

Comments show that bimmer fanboys are happy about these straight line wins after the media has been lambasting M cars for just being really fast, but devoid of feeling and emotion. The Mark Zuckerberg of cars, as I like to call them.
... and Tesla is Elon
... so could Richard Branson's personality rep the Blackwing?🤔🤣

Bimmer fanboys are the second most obnoxious, right after Tesla. It baffles me considering how BMW has abandoned them to make rolling e-mobility tech solutions where the backseat is prioritized over the driver's seat.

... so could Richard Branson's personality rep the Blackwing?🤔🤣

Branson is Jaaaaag all the way :LOL:

Great video. Still boggles me why Caddy can’t give the 4BW 500ish ponies to offset the weight increase and make it a tad quicker. Wish they would

Bimmer fanboys are the second most obnoxious, right after Tesla.

Uh oh…
E59C3CE3-2332-45D6-956D-1DF27FA443B9.jpeg
B1D96E23-28E7-41A0-923E-F21B8C3AD1B1.jpeg

You were not kidding about the comments. BMW boyz all crazy happy that their car was slightly faster in a straight line.

You were not kidding about the comments. BMW boyz all crazy happy that their car was slightly faster in a straight line.

Ha, I suppose that's great if straight lines are all you have. All I know is the even with more power and higher gearing, the M3 doesn't throw you back in the seat with the calm authority of the BW, and they will tell you better than I, yes your .2 quicker from a dig but the BW blows by them every time they have to stop for gas....IJS.

And the BW engine isn't 90% plastic...

My M3 is a good spec sheet car but I don't feel much when I drive the sheet.

How much time from status 4B00 to delivery (Canada), it's been 4B00 from May 31th and no other updates afterwards..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back