Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Media dumps

In regards to the taillight/trunk design discussed a few pages back...
Someone posted a possible picture of the next generation ct6. If you look at the trunk, there is a light section on it that seems to almost extend to the middle by the chrome trim.

RDT_20230527_1947506927842677482000251.png

Edit: just saw this pic too, said to be in China. I'm keeping an eye out for any ct4/5 refresh spy shots, but I doubt it's happening anytime soon.

RDT_20230527_2001464382198269372053013.png

Last edited:
After a not so great start, the Vee's are back in there!

Le Mans 2023: Standings​

This section will be updated. Click here for full live standings of 24 Hours of Le Mans.

PlaceCar No.CarClassLaps
194Peugeot 9X8Hypercar106
250Ferrari 499PHypercar105
32Cadillac V-Series.RHypercar104
451Ferrari 499PHypercar104
58Toyota GR010 HybridHypercar104
65Porsche 963Hypercar104
73Cadillac V-Series.RHypercar104
86Porsche 963Hypercar104
97Toyota GR010 HybridHypercar104
1093Peugeot 9X8Hypercar103

I wonder how that one nascar that was modified is doing?

Surfing a little and came across this. Bad Ass Caddy!

I wonder how that one nascar that was modified is doing?
It's been doing fine. Already surprised most by being faster than anything in the LMGTE class earning it a big grid place upgrade. It's by far the most popular car with the European fans with the longest lines before the race.

Le Mans was great.

Caddy on the podium, Corvette wins GT class, and the exhibition NASCAR finishes. If it hadn't spent an hour in the pits for a repair it was purportedly beating all the GT cars except the 'Vette.

I was surprised it was so quick compared to the GT cars in qualifying. At COTA (F1 track in Austin) NASCAR was 20% slower than sports cars. F1 does about 1:35 lap times, GT is now about 2:00 to 2:05, and NASCAR was 2:15 to 2:20. It is shocking how quick the F1 cars are. Those time differentials mean F1 laps the 'Vette every 4 laps if they raced together.

And can you believe 62 cars started Le Mans yesterday ? The track is over 8 miles long, but that's an insanely huge field.........

The Garage 56 entry was a highly modified Cup car which itself is basically a sports car and not a stock car.

The Camaro was doing really well until it had gearbox issues.

I know thats the entire point of the race, that shit happens, but if it didn't have issues it would have put a hell of a lot of vehicles to shame.

Even still, it finished, which is more then can be said for a lot of cars but it could have been grand, especially with the Camaro bowing out in January.

GM should have done this 5 years ago, not when the Camaro is scheduled to die.

It's been doing fine. Already surprised most by being faster than anything in the LMGTE class earning it a big grid place upgrade. It's by far the most popular car with the European fans with the longest lines before the race.
Agree 100% - I was there, and there's no beating the sound of those roaring V8s - you could always tell when the Caddies were coming! 3-4 finish is really strong and I hope GM can build on this.

IMG_0398.jpeg

IMG_0486.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop