Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

I'm going crazy, where is the Engine Build Plaque thread?

Exia

Seasoned Member
I remember a thread that people could post who built their engine and a tally was kept and I cannot for the life of me locate it even using the search function.

I'd like to add my info as it all goes back to Rob for updating the registry.

Does anyone have a link for it?

Hey! I have nothing to add except I saw your reddit post this morning. Nice 5BW!
That was another crazy person masquerading as me, obviously

Not sure if this is what you mean:

CT5-V Registry

Bottom of page has engine builders. Although not 100% updated nor does it have my builder's name: Amie Taylor.

Not sure if this is what you mean:

CT5-V Registry

Bottom of page has engine builders. Although not 100% updated nor does it have my builder's name: Amie Taylor.
I've seen the registry but I remember a thread where people were listing who built their engine as I don't think Rob has anyway to track that info with the VIN etc. I believe the info on the registry was pulled from said thread but I can't find it.

Or I'm going crazy.

I've seen the registry but I remember a thread where people were listing who built their engine as I don't think Rob has anyway to track that info with the VIN etc. I believe the info on the registry was pulled from said thread but I can't find it.

Or I'm going crazy.
Perhaps a dream? LOL. Sorry, nothing to add other than I never saw this thread

I remember a thread that people could post who built their engine and a tally was kept and I cannot for the life of me locate it even using the search function.

I'd like to add my info as it all goes back to Rob for updating the registry.

Does anyone have a link for it?
A number of people were putting it in this thread at one time, but I think it was always sort of a hodgepodge. You can message Rob with your info or just post it here and @ him and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he finds it.

A number of people were putting it in this thread at one time, but I think it was always sort of a hodgepodge. You can message Rob with your info or just post it here and @ him and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he finds it.
You know what it may indeed be the Registry thread.

I'll post it im there for him regardless,

Thanks!

Maybe it was in the original tracking thread? The one that Rob claimed to "accidentally" delete but we all know gm and a certain engine builder MADE it disappear.

Last edited:
Was it my awesome thread about noobs and women making engines?

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back