Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!
  • Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!

Complete Details: Win a 2018 CTS-V Championship Edition from Dream Giveaway!
  • I know that lately, we've gained a lot of new members which is awesome and a lot of those new members are coming from other forums that may use vBulletin and their Private Message (PM) system. Here, we use the XenForo forum software which is (IMHO) much better than vBulletin. The "Conversation" system here is the same as the PM system on vBulletin. So if you want to PM another member, just click their username in a post, and click on "Start Conversation". To see all of your PMs, click on your profile and go to Inbox. Hope this helps.

I ran Heavens Landing 1/2 mi speed only drags May 2017

Rapalyea

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2014 CTS V-Sport
I have been to three of these events and ran two of them. The events take place on a private air strip in Clayton, Georgia and lasts two days. Typically about 200 cars show up each day and get in four or five runs. This year I ran my 2014 CTS V sport and ran 135mph in the 1/2 and 111mph at the 1/4 half way point.

The really fast cars break 200mph. Lamborghinis etc. I have not checked the list of timed runs but doubt I made it above the bottom quartile. Last year I ran my 1986 Ferrari Mondial 3.2 QV. It was the third slowest car of the day but was a great hit with the crowds! I managed 115mph in the 1/2 and there was no 1/4 mile split that year. I think road tests of the era had it in the low 14s which was actually respectable back then.

Hib Halverson

Technical Writer for Internet & Print Media
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2016 ATS-V Sedan, 2016 ATS-V Coupe
Indeed...wellcome to V-Net, "Rapalyea.

Win a Cadillac CTS-V!

Cadillac CTS-V Dream Giveaway

Supporting Vendors

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partner Sites

Top Bottom