Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Hello from Detroit - Former M3 owner

vj123

Seasoned Member
Hello everyone, I am from Detroit and work in the automotive industry. I custom ordered a 2022 M3 early this year and took delivery this summer. I had it for 4 months and it was a great Grand Tourer. For a secondary vehicle, it was too refined for my liking. I ended up selling it and might get a 5BW or ZL1 1LE. I know they are totally different vehicles but want to get a proper performance vehicle with a V8 before they are extinct. I am not in a hurry to get one but will be spending time in the forum to educate myself before i get one. I am active in several car forums and happy to be a part of this community as well.

Attachments

• ToD 1.jpg
    ToD 1.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am from Detroit and work in the automotive industry. I custom ordered a 2022 M3 early this year and took delivery this summer. I had it for 4 months and it was a great Grand Tourer. For a secondary vehicle, it was too refined for my liking. I ended up selling it and might get a 5BW or ZL1 1LE (i know they are totally different vehicles). I am not in a hurry to get one but will be spending time in the forum to educate myself before i get one. I am active in several car forums and happy to be a part of this community as well.

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Welcome. You will find that the people on this Blog are friendly and helpful. And as a 5BW owner, I can assure you that you will find that the 5BW performance will meet and probably exceed your expectations.

Welcome. Glad to have you here with us.

I've been a long time BMW fan and owner, but unfortunately, they've lost me with their latest redesign and portly nostrils in the front. A 2020 or 2021 M2/M4 is on my bucket list, but Cadillac has definitely knocked it out of the park with the Blackwings. The 1LE is also awesome

Welcome bud, good info on this site.

Welcome. Glad to have you here with us.

I've been a long time BMW fan and owner, but unfortunately, they've lost me with their latest redesign and portly nostrils in the front. A 2020 or 2021 M2/M4 is on my bucket list, but Cadillac has definitely knocked it out of the park with the Blackwings. The 1LE is also awesome

Thank you. Previous M2c is a great platform and i had one of the last allocations in the country. After TDing one, i ended up cancelling it as it was too small for my preference and set my eyes on a M3. I had similar thoughts on the latest design language when current M3/4s were launched but changed my mind after seeing them in person.

I feel BMW is looking to cater general (lifestyle) audience with newer platforms. GM on the other hand is catering these vehicles to satisfy the needs of purists and i am looking forward to add one to my garage in the coming years.

• Love Post
Reactions: Rob
Re the 5BW performance. I am amused when, while driving at the posted speed limit, I have people pull along side, wanting to race. I smile because age has taught me, “You don’t have to race when you know you would win”.
1663986946267.jpeg

Hey did you have that thread on Bimmerpost where you went to tail of the dragon with your friends? If so, that was a nice trip.

I am not in a hurry to get one but will be spending time in the forum to educate myself before i get one.
Welcome aboard. Good thing you’re in no hurry to get one, that’s easily achievable. But, I’d sure be in a hurry to order one.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back