Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Merry Christmas to me

steve134

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing 86-306
1000000735.jpg
Hello everyone, glad to be a new member of the community. I would like to introduce you all to #86-306. Car was delivered the weekend before Christmas and finally picked it up this week after having ceramic and tinting done. I absolutely love the coastal blue metallic. It's a color you need to see in person. Sky cool gray interior and all the carbon fiber goes with it very nicely. I can't stop staring at my car. I love it so much.

Last edited:
That is a great color for the car - congrats! And goes very nicely with the bronze wheels - good choice...enjoy!

Thanks! I almost ordered it with the radiant red tintcoat. Glad I got the coastal blue.

Thanks! I almost ordered it with the radiant red tintcoat. Glad I got the coastal blue.
I like the 4 best in Radiant red but the 5 in Coastal Blue is my favorite. For some reason it just pops with that car.

Reminds me a bit of my Nagaro (blue) Audi...but better...

Attachments

• P1010524a.JPG
    P1010524a.JPG
    667.4 KB · Views: 24
  • P5120106.JPG
    P5120106.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 25
Welcome to Caddy fam! Excellent choice on that color and those wheels! I love the tech-bronze wheels! It's like bacon making everything more tasteful😉

Reminds me a bit of my Nagaro (blue) Audi...but better...
The coastal blue is different because it's almost like a blue flip-flop. That's why I said you have to see it in person, because the lighting changes how it looks. Daytime the car is a vibrant azure and after sundown it looks almost sapphire. Pictures don't do it justice. I had never seen the color until I picked up the car. Was told it was the first one in that color at that dealership.

I feel the same way about the Midnight Steel metallic - changes color based on the lighting. I'm glad we got it and it looks great but your Coastal Blue is even more special IMO.

Our Audi always looked way better in person than pics ever showed. I sold it to a neighbor and still enjoy looking at it in his driveway.

I feel the same way about the Midnight Steel metallic - changes color based on the lighting. I'm glad we got it and it looks great but your Coastal Blue is even more special IMO.

Our Audi always looked way better in person than pics ever showed. I sold it to a neighbor and still enjoy looking at it in his driveway.
Yeah I really liked the midnight steel and the radiant red. Decided to take the gamble on a color I had never seen in person and glad it exceeded my expectations.

I have your car’s twin except red calipers. Love coastal blue also! Never saw the color in person until it arrived. Enjoy!View attachment 23665
That's awesome! Yeah, the red calipers would go really well with the red stitching and trim that's on the seats and the red seatbelts. Beautiful car, congrats!

Congratulations and welcome. I'm a new member here also. Takes some guts to order something this expensive without seeing it first. You did good. Beautiful color. 😍

You mentioned ceramic and window tint. Am I seeing a blueish window tint?

Thank you so much! The tinting is 55% gray ceramic on all windows except the windshield. So it's about 58% because there's about 3% from the factory. I didn't want to black out the windows plus I wanted to keep it legal for Georgia. I did not do the ppf. I did a full professional ceramic coating. Expensive but comes with a 9 year warranty.

Last edited:
The ceramic coating is Gtechinq Crystal Serum Ultra.

The tinting is 55% gray ceramic on all windows except the windshield. So it's about 58% because there's about 3% from the factory.
Technically that means your at 52% light transfer. The lower the number the darker the tint. But hey, I'm splitting hairs. I like what you chose because I too want to stay legal in Ohio and I don't see well in low light situations. Looks perfect to me. Enjoy!

Technically that means your at 52% light transfer. The lower the number the darker the tint. But hey, I'm splitting hairs. I like what you chose because I too want to stay legal in Ohio and I don't see well in low light situations. Looks perfect to me. Enjoy!
Haha shows what I know. This is my first car with tinted windows.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back