Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Good Morning

Tall Steve

Head Goat Herder
Good morning! I hope everyone has a great day and a fun Blackwing drive this morning.. I managed to get my daily 100 in this morning but don't tell on me, lol....

Anyway, I hope this forum has a better day today!
Snoop Dogg Thank You GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Great post Steve. I sure have enjoyed this forum since joining end of 2021, but that other thread had me thinking about staying away. I have no interest in that sort of thing.

Good way to start the day. Make it a great one, fellow Blackwing lovers!

Please make it stop. I stopped reading at page 18. Ridiculous. SMH. I think someone needs to be banned.

Good Morning @Tall Steve

I thought it was entertaining at first, but that went south very quickly. I genuinely thought that person was just a troll, but I witnessed through multiple posts the descent to madness, each post containing more lunacy than the last.

I feel bad for the people obligated to be around said individual at any given time, and that person needs therapy to work through some deeply rooted self esteem issues.

Anyway, I hope you guys have a great week. I'll be at the lake with my friends that own a boat this coming weekend. The best boats are the ones your good friends own!

So true, lol I've had several Ski Nautique boats and friends would come out and trash it, burn all my gas, and then haul butt as soon as we hit the dock....

Hey I plan on bringing booze, snacks, and chipping in for gas!

200w.gif

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners