Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Have you heard a BW in the wild?

jbawden

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 5BW 6M
Saturday morning I heard the distinct sound of a 5BW start up. Naturally I bolted up to check status of mine. Turns my neighbor has a buddy that just bought one and he came over to show it off. It was a dealer stock order special: white, A10, sunroof, base seat car that he bought used with 3k miles from Cadillac of South SF.

Anyway, I've never heard a BW in a live drive by. I can't believe how loud they are, and how good they sound from outside the car, wow! He really gave it some pipe when he left and it was glorious music echoing through the neighborhood on a Saturday morning.

Not a BW but close. I was next to a new Slade V entering the highway last week. Being in my Jeep I was just part of traffic. I thought for sure this guy was going to have a little juice to merge. I couldn't hear a friggen thing. Literally. Dead quiet.

When I dropped mine off at my detailer and he turned it on to move it around back I was very surprised at how loud it actually was from the outside.

I just ripped a little piece of pavement with a BMW 3Comp and both were heavy on throttle it sounded pretty good!

They sound ok...
IMG_6991.jpg

I purposely left mine in the loudest mode when I took it for the dealer oil change. It was abundantly clear when my vehicle's service began and concluded.

Start up noise is impressive, but WOT ripping through the gears is incredible. Not many cars sound this good stock (IMHO).

The good ol' Chevy small block is one of the best sounding engines ever built.

But look for a Z06. Cold start will give you chills...........

Start up noise is impressive, but WOT ripping through the gears is incredible. Not many cars sound this good stock (IMHO).
I've always been into high-revving N/A engines (owned 9,000rpm S2000, 8,400rpm E90 M3, 8,500rpm Elise) and didn't grow up loving American V8 muscle, but the BW is so angry and has a lot of character and bravado. Best-sounded car I've owned even after modding others.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back